“Like our home”

Radisson Hotel Santo Domingo
Ranked #12 of 80 Hotels in Santo Domingo
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Very good hotel, like apart hotel with room, kitchen, living room, all new and clean.
Excellent hotel to stay for business or vacations, placed in a good district in Santo Domingo.
Very good breakfast, gym center, wifi and cleaning enviroment.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Italo T
HotelPlazaNaco, E-Commerce at Radisson Hotel Santo Domingo, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Mr. Italo

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. Our mission is to make your stay even better, so your feedback is very helpful for us. We will consider your comments, which help us to improve.

We hope to see you soon.

Best Regards,

Hotel Plaza Naco

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Plaza Naco is a good value. The rooms are a nice size and the hotel is centrally located near malls and shopping plazas, etc. Breakfast is included but it isn't very good so I would pass on that next time I stay there. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Edi423
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Stayed in this hotel overnight prior to proceeding inland for a mission trip. Was very happy with the accommodations which were very nice and comfortable. The food was very good and the service great. The pool was a very relaxing spot to spend the afternoon. The hotel is quiet which I do appreciate.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank jojo394
Reviewed January 29, 2013

If one hotel that when I travel to Dominican Republic I love to stay is Plaza Naco. I have stay in a bunch of other but nothing like Plaza NAco. The people there are special and really know how to treat thier hotel guest. Im thankful of the service that Elia Alvarado render to me and my group while our stay there. She is the best at what she does. I would recomend this hotel to anyone anytime.

Room Tip: Whatever room they give you you will love it.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Frank G
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Former Clarion Hotel - not any longer.
Reservation was booked through our business network. This had been my second trip.
General a good basic hotel with all basi services.
Rooms are spaceous, with tiled floors only. King Size bed, very fomfortable. Nice apointed bathrooms with showers only. The hotel seems to renovate step by step. Therefore ask for the new rooms! Nevertheless some of those even have a little a moldy smell - thems the do not operate he central AC all the time, and when the climate ishumid the rooms are affected.
Pool are - old and no ambiance!
Restaurant with a small menue, staff could be friendlier - I felt like abmience is like in a former East German MITROPA restaurant.

For little more $$ you get better places!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank LeoPty
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I stayed in this hotel two weeks ago on my first trip to Santo Domingo while on weekend get-away with two friends. I frequently travel domestic and abroad for both business and pleasure and I have to say this was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff is friendly, warm and extremely service oriented. My room was large, clean, modern, with a very,very,very clean bathroom with great toiletries and the beds are VERY comfortable. If you are a first time traveler to DR and speak little or no Spanish I highly recommend this hotel. The staff speaks English; they can exchange currency for you; they have an easily accessible business center; and they have taxi's that are safe and will take you to where you need to go with no fuss.

I felt very cared for in Hotel Plaza Naco as if I were staying with family. Don't forget to say hello to Johnny and Alex they will ensure you are getting great service.

This hotel is great for both vacation stays and for business travelers as they have free Wi-Fi in all the rooms and around the hotel which is not common in most hotels when traveling abroad.
The breakfast buffet has a nice spread of fresh pastries, breads, an omelette bar, cereals, oatmeal, juices and other breakfast favorites like eggs, ham, cheeses, fruit, potatoes, traditional DR food, etc. There's also a quaint pastry cafe if you are looking for a lighter meal.

The hotel is located in the heart of Santo Domingo and a cab ride to get to the historic district. And cabs are very inexpensive. I think this a great hotel to stay in if you are looking for a great price with exceptional service. And if you are looking for "American type of accommodations" stay here!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is my 2nd stay at Hotel Naco Plaza. I was there about a month ago when many of the renovations were taking place. This is a gem of a find in Sto. Domingo, close to everything. The rooms are great, spacious with flat screens and rain showers. This time I was upgraded to a suite, and I wish I had more people with me to enjoy it. Beautiful living room and dining area. The bedroom had soothing sound machine, flat screen and foot and neck massagers, robe and all. I could have stayed there all day! The breakfast was also awesome, made to order omelletes, fresh croissants, real fruit juices, hot and cold cereals and the best cafe con leche. Free WIFI also huge plus! The staff is hard working and willing to please, from getting a taxi to money exchange. You always feel safe, important as a single female traveler. Definetely my place to stay when traveling to the DR.

Room Tip: So far both regular room and suite are great. But if you can splurge on a Suite, won't regret.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Gazcue
Courtyard By Marriott Santo Domingo
Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino
#18 of 80 in Santo Domingo

Been to Radisson Hotel Santo Domingo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Hotel Santo Domingo

Address: Calle Presidente Gonzalez #10, esq. Tiradendes | NACO, Santo Domingo 30228, Dominican Republic (Formerly Hotel Plaza Naco)
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Spa Hotel in Santo Domingo
#7 Best Value Hotel in Santo Domingo
#7 Business Hotel in Santo Domingo
Price Range: $89 - $142 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Radisson Hotel Santo Domingo 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Hotel Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Clarion Santo Domingo