El Embajador, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
W&P Santo Domingo(Santo Domingo)
Apart-Hotel Atalaya(Santo Domingo)
View Hotel
Royal Palace Hotel(Santo Domingo)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santo Domingo(Santo Domingo)
View Hotel
Weston Suites Hotel(Santo Domingo)
View Hotel
Hotel La Danae(Santo Domingo)
Hotel Renacer(Santo Domingo)
View Hotel
Plaza Florida Suites(Santo Domingo)
1,157 results
All reviewsgarden tentdominican republicbusiness centerpool sidebusiness tripvisit santo domingospecial thanksnice poolbreakfast buffet isparrotsfloorweddingrenovationcasinofranciscoconventionattention
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2010

the rooms need updating but everything else is excellent

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2010

This hotel is just simple the best ever. Great rooms, great location, super clean and the staff is awesome. Everybody is so frindly and respectful. Is just simple the best

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed June 28, 2010

From the moment you step foot in this hotel to the moment you check out, the staff will treat you like royalty. I've never been to a hotel where the staff were so friendly and willing to always make sure you're comfortable and happy. I want to give a special thanks to Ms. Aurora Sagredo who assisted us throughout our stay at the hotel. Her management skills are truly unparralleled to any other hotel manager that I have ever experienced. The hotel has very elegant decor which gives you a feeling of staying at a palace rather than just a hotel. The two restaurants located on the premises serve amazing cuisine. The garden and pool area are as relaxing and as calm as they come. You can truly relax by the pool and drink a nice cocktail or two. I also recommend trying an amazing pizzeria (IL CAPO) located right next to the hotel. The location of this hotel is very central to everything in the Santo Domingo area. Thank you for the amazing stay and I will definitely stay at this hotel again the next time I visit Santo Domingo.

Reviewed June 24, 2010

Just simple: Everything goes from good to great. The service is absolutely magnificent. The views, the restaurant and the food are excellent. The emplyees treatment and the room service is one of the best around the country. Great!!!

Reviewed June 23, 2010

Hello,
I would like to share with you the AMAZING Experience I had here at the Occidental El Embajador Hotel. When I first arrived at the hotel, I sensed a very sincere heart warming welcome from the staff and their employees. The moment they saw that I needed some assistance they responded without hesitation. And what was even better, is that they did that WITH EVERYONE. The staff had no idea of who I am and what I in the states which shows me how Consistent and Professional they are. As a military member, we understand the importance and value in working as a team and that's exactly what the El Embajador staff and their employees work...AS A TEAM. Anytime that I/we needed anything, the staff and employees were there ready to assist us. If they wasn't anyone available to assist us at that moment and they were in the middle of helping others, they were quick in informing us that as soon as they completed their previous task they would be more than happy to assist us. I have performed ALL OVER THE WORLD for all kinds of people to include Military and Civilian Dignitaries and not once have I ever left a comment like this. This is not what I normally do due to the fact that when I'm in a Professional setting its expected to have high quality. But I also know that the bible says to give credit where credit is due and that's why I'm not hesitating in doing this. If and when I am able to come back, I would not hesitate in taking the opportunity to stay here at the Occidental El Embajador Hotel. And I would most definitely not hesitate in letting everyone know about this Hotel. Again, Thank You So Much for All of Your Support and Assistance.
Take Care and God Bless,