The city isnt that nice as it stands but this hotel wasn't too far off from the american standard .
They could improve with the Smell of mildew from the humidity and lighten up on security a bit. It also seems like the hotel allows a few local Prostitutes to work the lobby so the hotel can collect the $50 " visitor fee" that u must pay if u have a guest in your room.. Other than that this hotel is a good stay for the money , the security is great ... about 20 mins from the Airport ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the finest residential area of Santo Domingo, this sophisticated hotel has 298 rooms with all modern conveniences. A few minutes from the colonial part of town, its location, along with the art facilities and quality, offering the perfect environment for the discerning traveler looking for comfort and style in the heart of Santo Domingo. The Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino has all the facilities and services necessary for an unforgettable: 24 hour reception, currency exchange, fax and telephone service*, Laundry*, increases in category (upon availability)* and much, much more. *Additional cost. 298 spacious, elegant and equipped with all modern luxuries. Executive floor with check-in and check-out private, cocktail hour and more. Large pool with separate children's area, sports and fitness. 24-hour room service, Casino, delicious restaurant and bar for entertaining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dominican Fiesta Hotel Santo Domingo
- Dominican Fiesta Hotel And Casino
- Hotel Dominican Fiesta