“Lovely apartment in the city”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Sitting options
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Sabrina B
“Lovely apartment in the city”
Reviewed June 13, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The Central Park Tower Team were the best hosts! They welcomed me warmly and made me feel right at home. Not only did Flavia make herself available for my questions, but she gave me a lovely tour of the place and shared tips for getting around town. A beatiful tower, great host, comfortable room and a good night's sleep--everything and more that I could have hoped for! I loved my room, but look forward to returning and staying in the penthouse (and working from the balcony with those amazing views)!

Management Response
Jun 14, 2018
Dear Sabrina, thank you for choosing Central Park Tower for your stay in Santo Domingo! We are very happy you took the time to write about your experience with us and we will share your comment with the rest of the team. Looking forward to welcoming you back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing