“I had a great time deep sea fishing!”

Waitukubuli Adventure Tour Co.
Book In Advance
More Info
$115.00*
and up
Middleham Falls and Ti'tou Gorge Half-Day Excursion
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Waitukubuli Tours provide private and shared tours including deep sea Fishing charters, hinterland tours, whale and dolphin excursions and snorkeling trips with our 41ft Sea Ray Express Cruiser, 24ft center console Caravelle and other private vehicles right here in Dominica. We have the most professional team and "Best" Fishing fleet on the island. Waitukubuli Tours Whale Watching Experience is one of the most rewarding encounters offshore. In our waters are many resident fish species as well as migratory species. One stand a pretty good chance of a seeing whales or dolphins on nearly every voyage. There are 79 species of whales and 32 species of dolphins of which over 21 dolphin species live in and visit our waters. The whales that are most commonly sighted are pilot whales, sperm whales,false killer whales (Pseudorca crassidens) and humpback whales. Waitukubuli Tours provide the only snorkeling adventures to Elephant's Butt, Secret Bay, Champagne Reef, Scott's Head Pinnacle reef, and to the hot volcanic ocean tub of Soufriere. Waitukubuli Tours created the day cruise along the pictorial western coastline of Dominica. Our signature land based tours are also fabulous and explores off-the-beaten-tracks of the Boiling Lake, Fresh Water Lake, Ti-Tou Gorge, Trafalgar Falls, Sulphur Spas, Chaurdiere Pool, Carib Indian Territory, Victoria Falls, Spanny Falls, Syndicate Forest, Indian River and lots more. Leave your Dominica vacation to us, you will not be disappointed
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Portsmouth, Dominica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I had a great time deep sea fishing!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I am a student at Ross and my family came to visit so I took them Deep Sea Fishing for 8 hours. The boat was really nice and they picked us up in Portsmouth so we didn't have to drive all the way to Roseau. There was cold water and juice provided, and I brought some snacks and sandwiches for lunch. We had a wonderful time even though we didn't catch any fish. The captain did everything he could to encourage the fish to bite including changing locations, changing bait, and changing technique. As my Dad says, 'you always go fishing, but you don't always go catching.' I was happy with everything the Captain and crew did to make our fishing trip comfortable and fun. And, the trip was not without some sea life, as we saw 5 sperm whales and a turtle!
I would highly recommend the deep sea fishing tours to anyone visiting Dominica!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Brittany A
Zeefoxx, Manager at Waitukubuli Adventure Tour Co., responded to this review, December 22, 2014
Hi Brittany
Thank you for taking time out to send such great review.
I am happy to report that we have new equipment on-board our vessel and we have yet to have a day without fish. The new equipment, including lures and live bait techniques are proving successful. Hope to see you with other students and or your family soon. You will get a deep discount on your next trip out. (Snorkelling tour, whale watching tour or Deep Sea fishing)