“" The Best Dive Company in Dominica"”

ALDive & W.A.T.E.R Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Dominica's newest marine operator. Underwater walls and topside waterfalls. Under sea and over land tours, children welcome, small groups only, specials for cruise passengers. R U wet yet?
Reviewed March 4, 2009

In all my years of scuba diving I have to say that Billy and his staff
at ALDIVE provided the best service and the most enjoyable
diving adventure that I have yet to experience. ALDIVE provides a unique blend of safety, service, and a dive experience of a lifetime. ALDIVE exemplifies the spirit of personal service that is
so rare these days. At ALDIVE you and the divemaster and owner
Billy will choose dive sites that are adventureous based on the
area dive conditions. This family business is a jewel of an operation evidenced by the enthusiam, energy, professionalism, service, service, and service. From on time hotel pick ups and returns to the cleaning of all your gear before you depart daily. The diving is truly spectacular from awesome wall diving displaying incredible coral, sponges and a abundance of sea life beyond your imagination. I have dove most of the caribbean
and the diving in Dominica is second to none. This is one the dive magazines got right. If you are going to experience the diving experience of your lifetime why would you not Dive with
"The Best Dive Company in Dominica"

1  Thank memberBirmingham_AL

Reviewed February 2, 2009

I have just returned from a cruise to the Caribbean where my husband , myself and my daughter had the good fortune of diving with 'Aldive' under the gentle guidance of Billy. I had been liaising with Samantha (his wife) via e mail for some time, so felt we had a good rapport before we even got there. My husband is a certified diver, but wanted my daughter and I to experience the pleasures of diving. We had our first dive the previous day in St Thomas which was appalling, and badly organised (from the ship) but Samantha and Billy arranged for us to dive at Champagne, which was absolutely wonderful and Billy showed us the best places and pointed out loads of interesting things that I can't remember the names of now, but his patience was second to none. I was terrified about having to tip backwards off the boat, but he was reassuring and patient. It is a shame that we only had the time for one dive as I would definitely recommend them for novice or expert.

1  Thank snowdrop09
Reviewed August 26, 2008

ALDive is second to none. Billy is a class act, very interesting, calm and informative. He holds about every certification possible. Billy catered dives to our schedule, where else in the world can you get this. Billy has a plethora of knowledge about the island and can answer any questions you have (diving or other). Billy always organized a dive that allowed us to see a new area. The dive at Champagne was impressive, both day and night. The dive master located two sea horses within minutes. on a dive at the pinnacles, Billy spotted a frog fish about 25 feet below us. If you are going to Dominica there is no better place to dive with. Also if you like night dives have Billy take you to one of his favorite spots!!! i am already trying to plan a trip next year with my wife to dive with Billy and ALDive.

Jeff, Los Angeles

Reviewed May 9, 2008

As an experienced diver who has travelled extensively in search of excellent diving, I certainly found it with this little diving operation called ALDive & W.A.T.E.R. Sports Inc. in Dominica. This no frills but efficiently run outfit gave me one of the best diving experiences I have had in a long time. Small but comfortable dive boat with a competent crew handling very small groups of divers (no more than eight) made this diving adventure very pleasant and memorable. Their choice of local dive sites also yielded gorgeous reefs with plenty of fish big and small to satisfy the most demanding sports diver. The diving here is really pristine with pinnacle reef mounds brimming with life. I highly recommend the diving and ALDive. Billy and Samantha know how to take care of your diving needs in a most courteous and professional manner while always keeping your safety in mind.

Enjoy!

Mike Sylvain, Ottawa, Canada.

1  Thank micsyl
Reviewed December 22, 2007

Came in for the day on a cruise and found ALDive right by the port. (We hadn't booked in advance) Samantha came and picked us up and we went on a two tank dive with Billy and Weldon. It was just the two of us with Billy and Weldon, a private guided dive...how lucky! (I snorkelled, husband dove) They were fantastic guys! Samantha was awesome too, when she drove us back to the ship, she gave us pointers on what to go discover with our remaining time in port. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Very personable and professional.
You've got two friends in Canada who will tell anyone who goes to Dominica in search of a dive to dive with you!
Thank you for a great day.

1  Thank CatFox