We enjoyed staying here because it was a nice break from the very basic local food and simple accomodation we had found elsewhere. The meals were really fine. The proprietors are Belgian and there were lots of European people staying here so the atmosphere in the restaurant was relaxed and elegant. Staff were friendly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cozy, beachfront hotel conveniently located in the center of Dominica's west coast. We offer all-inclusive or bed & breakfast plans to suite your needs. Our dive center, located on our private beach, offers morning boat dives, snorkeling and whale watching or relax at our pool and sauna located in our tropical garden. Come and enjoy a relaxing experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sunset Bay Club & SeaSide Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Bay Club And Seaside Dive Center
- Sunset Bay Club & Seaside Dive Hotel Roseau
- Sunset Bay Club & SeaSide Dive Center Dominica/Roseau