“Be aware of the prices.”

Old Stone Grill & Bar
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Roseau
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Most of the time they will charge you differently than menu says.They will not give the change unless you ask for it.Service is not professional and prices much higher than anywhere else in the town.And finally about the food I can not say anything good at all.Lately I was reading so good reviews about this place,but obviously something happened. I do not recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank JaWa70

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Their preparation is outstanding since their chef is one of the best on the island. His Cordon Bleu training really show through. Outstanding food, a slightly rustic atmosphere, and an incredible dining experience at a very modest price!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We ate here our last night in town. The service and food were very nice. It us close to the fort Young hotel. The hotel had recommended it and so would i

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We went here for dinner one evening and found the food to be good for the most part. I had a chicken breast with steamed veggies. My husband ordered Marlin (that he didn't get) The service wasn't very friendly and they don't serve you the fish you order, but they tell you it is... my husband isn't picky and said whatever fish he did have was nice, maybe tuna or so he thinks?

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We enjoyed our meal at the Old Stone Grill & Bar, it is located a block away from the Fort Young Hotel (where we stayed), I had the jerk pork, and my partner had a goat dish, they were really good, the jerk pork was very spicy (just a warning), I love spicy foods. The drinks were good and the food is priced reasonably.