“Great Red Snapper”

Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Roseau
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This restaurant is just a short walk from the hotel. The Red Snapper was the best entree on the menu.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Nice little restaurant off the waterfront. Good food.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed at Fort Young which is very close to this restaurant, so we ate here a few times.
Food quality is very good, however my jerk pork was so hot and spicy I couldn't finish it. The fish dinners are fantastic. They also do kids portions at a reduced price, which saved us money.
At times the service was slow but we are working on island time, so expect nothing more.
Venue was clean, nicely decorated with outside seating.The staff were very friendly; they took time to talk to us about our stay on the island
For us this was probably the best restaurant for late night eating, when all other venues are closed by 5pm.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Great spot to eat in roseau close to the fort young and cruise dock. Staff was friendly and the food was great. Be careful because it can be spicy. Ate there twice curried goat one night and jerk pork one night. Both were excellent. Ask for less spice if your sensitive, they asked me if i wanted all the spice. I tried it and it was spicy. Would go back.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I had the dolphin & it was very good. Small gourmet sizes, I left hungry and I nearly sweated to death. It has a steel roof and I arrived at 4:20PM. I was the first to order food and I did not get it until 5:45PM. My group was going & so I asked how long on a Friday. They said between 2-3hrs! Ugh! No way~not me! I would never, never go back unless I ordered & gave them my number to call me when my food was ready. There are many shops by & a nice souvenir shop too. I asked if they had to go out and catch it or wait till it came in from the boat!