“Great dive operator in a great dive destination!”
Review of Dive Dominica

Dive Dominica
Santiago, Chile
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great dive operator in a great dive destination!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was my first visit to Dominica and went on a Royal Caribbean cruise. Though I usually arrange my diving independently, this time I was a bit lazy in searching for an operator and decided to take the ship's offered dive excursion even though it would be more expensive. I was not disappointed... they used Dive Dominica as their partner operator and I had one of my best dive experiences ever. The staff is extremely friendly and professional. The first dive was on a site called L'Abym or The Abiss, which was a vertical wall full of corals and fish. The DM was pointing at so many things that practically I was not able to search on my own. He was expert in finding small critters including sea horses and other small and strange shrimps. The site is so beautifull that when we came out I was asking if we could do the second dive there as well. However teh second dive was already planned to a nearby site called Champagne because in one place there you can find gas emanations from the sea floor that produce bubbles like in a glass of champaign. This second dive was very shallow but again full of things to see thanks to the skilled DM. If the service was not enough, the captain gave to each one of us a book about diving in Dominica from the Lonely Planet series, all for free!!! I would definitively come back to this place and dive again with Dive Dominica.

Visited December 2012

New York City, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great Dive Operator in Roseau”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Dive Dominica is the best dive operator out of Roseau. The diving itself is spectacular and the boat is quite large and comfortable. The dive masters are constantly finding underwater treasures which I would not have noticed on my own (different types of crabs, shrimps, hidden lobsters, etc). We had a huge surge getting through a dive sight called swiss cheese but overall, everyone had a wonderful scuba trip. I just wish I had more time to dive more sights. I would highly recommend this operator to anyone.

Visited October 2012
Norman, Oklahoma, United States
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Dive Dominica”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We usually book our dives independently, but just couldn't find a dive shop on Dominica we felt comfortable with so we booked through our cruise RCL. I highly recommend Dive Dominica. Loved their boat with the diving platform, head and cover area. First rate attention to details. There were 8 divers and we never felt crowded nor rushed. We are looking forward to diving with them again in November, 2012 and January, 2013.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Susan H
London, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent diving”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Really good dives led by very friendly divemasters. So much to see in easy conditions

Visited May 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Awesome again!!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Just got back from another visit to the beautiful island of Dominica. Completed a two-tank dive with Dive Dominica. This is my second time diving with this company. Staff were outstanding as always and very accommodating. Thank you again to the staff for another fantastic dive! You are in great hands with this top notch company!

Visited March 2012