“Dive Dominica”
Review of Dive Dominica

Dive Dominica
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We usually book our dives independently, but just couldn't find a dive shop on Dominica we felt comfortable with so we booked through our cruise RCL. I highly recommend Dive Dominica. Loved their boat with the diving platform, head and cover area. First rate attention to details. There were 8 divers and we never felt crowded nor rushed. We are looking forward to diving with them again in November, 2012 and January, 2013.

1  Thank Susan H
in 8 reviews
"boats"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Really good dives led by very friendly divemasters. So much to see in easy conditions

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Just got back from another visit to the beautiful island of Dominica. Completed a two-tank dive with Dive Dominica. This is my second time diving with this company. Staff were outstanding as always and very accommodating. Thank you again to the staff for another fantastic dive! You are in great hands with this top notch company!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

My husband & I recently visited Dominica and had the pleasure of diving with Dive Dominica and had a great experience. The most unique being the underwater fumaroles or volcanic vents that produce champagne looking bubbles from the ocean floor. It was a phenomenon that we had never seen before. The guides were very customer oriented and professional. The dive master brought a writing pad and pointed out many different fish,
creatures etc. I have been hoping to see a sea horse for a couple of years and the dive master pointed one out to me. It was a pregnant male and much bigger than I had imagined it would be. Very exciting!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Normally, we try to book our shore excursions privately. We’ve found that booking through the cruise ship (we arrived on Celebrity Summit) is not only more expensive, but usually involves very large crowds. Given the relatively small number of people who are certified divers, we felt safe to book our dive trip through the ship. We did, however attempt to make arrangements through another company, and after seeing the other operator while we were there, we were even gladder we chose Dive Dominica. My wife and I are still new to diving, so we were very pleased at the amount of attention the crew gave to all the divers. We saw the hot spots and avoided crowds as much as possible. The equipment was first rate, and the crew was very entertaining. If we ever return to Dominica, and decide to go diving, we will definitely call Dive Dominica.

2  Thank 2Luv2Trvl