“Adventurous and Safe with unrivaled staff”
Review of Wacky Rollers

Wacky Rollers
Book In Advance
Dominica Shore Excursion: Half Day Jeep Safari
Dominica Shore Excursion: River Tubing Safari
Half Day Jeep Safari
Ranked #5 of 28 Tours in Roseau
Reviewed March 15, 2010

This attraction is fun and exciting, and lets you view the Dominican rainforest from the trees. The river rafting combo lets you add a relaxing trip down the river. The staff is young and knowledgeable. They make every effort to ensure the fun and safety of the guests. They cater to young children in their adventure park area specifically designed for kids 4-11. My family of 5 counts this as the best part of our recent cruise - fun, safe, well-designed. The staff was amazing; warm and friendly.

Reviewed February 15, 2010

Wacky Rollers offer several different adventures on Dominica. The river tubing was peaceful and serene this trip due to lower water levels. The Kubuli beer at the end of the tour is refreshing with assorted friuts and coconut pieces to munch on. The operators and crew of Wacky Rollers make every trip worthwhile. Very pleasant and informative group of young people.

Reviewed February 6, 2010

This was a safe and fun few hours. The guides made us feel comfortable and encouraged us through the course. We had people of all different fitness levels participating and everyone made it through. I wish I had brought my camera to take pictures because it was one of the most exciting things I did while cruising. It was definitely a work out, but it was challenging and I felt accomplished by the time we were done. If you are considering doing this, make sure you are ready for a workout and not an easy going afternoon. The rum drinks at the end were a great touch.

1  Thank kenoe80
Reviewed December 20, 2009

We booked the river tubing excursion in Dominica through our cruise with Royal Caribbean in December 2009. We wanted something different to do. This was a GREAT excursion. The guys made it so much fun. Beautiful scenery. Great fun on the river. Their equipment is good quality. We were given tubes with bottoms, life jackets and helmets. The guides made sure we were all safe the entire trip. A good day on the river!!!

1  Thank 2richards
Reviewed October 5, 2009

We visited Dominica via cruise ship Carnival Victory in Sept 2009. We booked an excursion through Wacky Rollers to do a zipline and canopy adventure course. I was super excited to do something a little adventurous on our vacation and this did not disappoint! There were 8 of us in our group (late 20's to early 30's) and we all had differing physical strength. Everyone was able to do the course and finish it easily. The course was a maze of ziplines and cable bridges with different obstacles to traverse.
The guides were wonderful and helpful when necessary. We were supplied with helmets, harnesses and gloves. I felt completely safe at all times as I was always hooked up to a safety cable.
I would suggest wearing a shirt with sleeves, tennis shoes and long pants or capris for the ladies. About half way through the course, they have a water cooler set up where you can get a drink At the end we were given some local fruits to sample and a drink.
An excursion not to be missed if you want to see Dominica from up high in the tree tops and to fly through the rain forest on ziplines!

3  Thank FanofFun