I have stayed at Castle Comfort four different times in the past 9 years and it is always a pleasure. Each trip there are new improvements to the facilities and the service in this family-run establishment is wonderful. It is ideal for divers with a top-notch dive operation on the premises and wonderful homemade food included in your lodging package. I'll admit that there are sometimes broken light fixtures here or there or a faucet that needs repair, but they will help and make the repair as soon as you mention it. It is not upscale, but VERY comfortable and quite nice because it is small and the atmosphere makes it easy to meet and talk to other guests if you wish. I can't list all of the ways in which the staff have gone out of their way to help each guest feel comfortable during my stays. (Replacing lost luggage items, helping with a medical emergency -- not the easiest thing to handle on Dominica with limited options, and helping to arrange hiking and sightseeing trips with KHATTS--Ken's hinterland adventures and tours -- who I also highly recommend too.)Dominica is an amazing island and if you're there to dive(or with a diver)this is THE place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Caribbean dive lodge located just one mile south of Dominica's capital, Roseau. With true Caribbean ambiance, our traditional style guest house makes you feel like a family member - as casual, relaxed and as comfortable as your favourite pair of slippers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Castle Comfort Dive Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Comfort Dive Hotel Roseau
- Castle Comfort Dive Lodge Dominica/Roseau