During a two week vacation to Dominica we moved around every few days and stayed at Castle Comfort for only 2 nights and wish we had spent more time there. The location was convenient and we were very happy that we did not stay any closer to or in Roseau. We are snorkelers who enjoyed being able to just jump off the dock at the hotel and also make an afternoon trip to Scott's Head and Champagne. The comfortable and clean Room 15 had the nicest balcony with shade and great views. The best part of Castle Comfort is by far the staff, all locals who were knowledgeable and super friendly. When I mentioned to the breakfast waitress/housekeeper that I had a cough she brewed ginger tea for me! We loved how friendly the Dominicans all over the island are and the staff at Castle Comfort was no exception! Stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Caribbean dive lodge located just one mile south of Dominica's capital, Roseau. With true Caribbean ambiance, our traditional style guest house makes you feel like a family member - as casual, relaxed and as comfortable as your favourite pair of slippers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle Comfort Dive Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Comfort Dive Hotel Roseau
- Castle Comfort Dive Lodge Dominica/Roseau