“Dominica tour”
Review of Sheppee Fun Tours

Sheppee Fun Tours
Ranked #5 of 28 Tours in Roseau
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore deep into the heart of paradise with SHEPPEE FUN TOURS.Our aim is to make Dominica the highlight destination of your entire vacation while our main priority is your security...one love...sheppee....
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Our entire group of 5 really enjoyed having Sheppee as our tour guide. We could not snorkel at Champagne Beach because of the weather so he took us to many different locations on the island. We really enjoyed the botanical gardens to start off the tour, mineral hot springs!!, the fresh fruit stop, the ham sandwich and rum punch on the way up to the waterfalls, and the Trafalgar waterfalls. He is smart and has a history as a soccer player. We fully recommend Sheppard as your tour guide!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Sheppee ‘fun tours’ - we were not sure what to expect, especially as we are not the youngest to book the tour (we are all over 50!). However, Sheppee gave us a day that lived up to the description and it was one of the highlights of our holiday. He entertained us all day with his knowledge of the island, quizzes and music. Sheppee was happy to make changes to the tour during the day and he took us to places that gave us an experience of the ‘real’ Dominica.
He has a wicked sense of humour and we would thoroughly recommend his tour.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had 1 day in Dominica when our cruise ship was there Dec11. My husband is recovering from chemo and did not have the energy to do a full island tour, but we got in touch with Sheppee by email in advance. He worked with me to customize a wonderful, non-strenous tour to show us some of the wonders of Dominica. Sheppee took us to Woven Watten and we met with Brenda the venda so very tender. She has the most fabulous singing voice- brought tears to our eyes. We also had a long soak at Screws and then took a drive to see the Boiling River, the male and female falls, and the Botanical Gardens. Sheppee has a love of Dominica and a thirst for knowledge about it which he shares in a fun way. We learned alot while having a great time. He also showed us a picture of his adorable son Hurricane T-Shaun. I hope the Hurricane and Sheppee will fulfill their dreams of a Sheppee ville. Sheppee takes a lot of pride in his tours and his island - and it shows. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL

Reviewed December 18, 2012

We were on a cruise ( Emerald princess) and I wanted to do a tour other than one the ship offers. We find the ship shore ex to be more expensive and 20-40 people is no fun. So I went to Trip Advisor like I usually do prior to doing a cruise and found Sheppee's tour on the list...It sounded like something we ( 3 couples) would be interested in. I emailed Sheppee and he responded quickly....He set up a tour for just the 6 of us...just what we wanted. Tour and Sheppee far exceeded my expectations....Sheppee MADE the tour. He added just the right about of knowledge--without crushing our vacation brain cells...and he got to know each of the couples and we got to know him....If you want a fun filled day take the Trafalgar/Emerald Pool Mega tour. It cost us $65pp and all the rum punch ( and Sheppee make one good punch), beer, soda,water you could ask for. We choose not to take a dip in the pools, but we still all enjoyed the falls and the pools. Take this tour if you are in Dominica..and see the beauty of the island though Sheppee's eyes......

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Sheppe shared his knowledge and culture and made it great fun. If we ever go back to Dominica I will contact Sheppee to be our guide and if I know of anyone visiting Dominca I will make sure they get in contact with Sheppee. What amazed us the most was that on our drive through the Botanical Gardens he stops his van in front a yellow flowered bush (he gave us the name of the bush, but my memory is hazy from the 10 day cruise), he walks over to the bush and looks through the bush, he comes back with a 5 inch long catepillar that was very vibrant in color. He pointed out many types of vegetation, fruit trees and animals. We went to the Trafalgar Falls, on the way up we stopped and ordered lunch so that on the way down it would be ready for us. I can't thank Sheppee enough for making our trip to Dominica both pleasant and memorable.