Tripadvisor

from $205.13
from $216.67
from $205.97
More Info
All reviews scared of heights safety oriented comfort zone amazing experience these guys in a heart beat an adventure recommend this trip life jackets natural beauty large group cruise line titou gorge jeffrey rappelling canoeing repelled
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is by far my favorite excursion I've ever been on. The exhilaration from repelling down the a canyon wall and dropping into a pool of water, seeing part of the earth that cannot be experienced any other way, was simply magical. The guides were absolutely amazing with each and every person in our group, no matter their skill level. My husband, who is terrified of heights, was able to relax after the first repel into the canyon and had an absolute blast. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic experience while on the island. Book with confidence!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first time rappelling and I'm afraid of heights and I recomend everyone to do it.
The crew is fantastic, those guys made me fell safe and very welcome.
We wear the equipment and do the training on a wall before going to the canyons.
Rappelling, jumping from waterfalls with a beautiful landscape.
After all the fun time we tried the cocoa tea.
Can't wait to come back and do all over again.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I had a blast on this excursion. We were traveling on royal Caribbean and visited 5 islands and had excursions planned for all. This by far was our favorite excursion. For starters, the crew were extremely knowledgeable and fun. Although, my adrenaline was kicking in from all the jumping and canyoning we were doing there wasn't one moment that I felt unsafe. The views were breathe taking. We definitely plan on coming back and trying the advance canyoning experience!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

We couldn't stop grinning from excitement as we experienced this adventure!

An adrenaline rush for sure; rappelling, zip-lining and jumping into pools - all in a spectacular canyon! But importantly, we felt truly safe all along. Our guides were both extremely fun and engaging - and also very skilled and safety-conscious. We felt that we were in safe and capable hands.

Our 10-year old and 14-year old rated this the most fun excursion on Dominica - and we agree!

Reviewed January 7, 2020

As a travel consultant, I highly recommend this tour operator for an amazing adventure experience! You will be jumping into pools and rappelling down rock cliffs down into the pools. The guides we had (Nagie, Berani, and Benny) were professional and funny. We were taken care of, and didn't worry or fear about anything. None of us had ever rappelled before, but we were shown how to do it and given a practice wall beforehand. If we return to Dominica in the future, we will go again, this time on the Advanced tour. We had an incredible time as a family of 4, with a 16 and 13 year old. Highly recommend it!

Date of experience: January 2020