“Nice cozy bar”
Review of Bluebird Cafe

Bluebird Cafe
Ranked #198 of 365 Restaurants in Willemstad
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Nice cozy bar with friendly staff. We could choose from a lot of different brands of liquor. The Negroni (cocktail) was amazing. We come back!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Bluebird cafe is a great little bar in Pietermaai district.People are really friendly there and the croud is a nice mix of locals and tourists having drinks and talking at the bar.If you want to have a nice evening and meet some new great people,this is your spot!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 13, 2018

The bar tender really made the experience worth while. Very friendly, and gave great suggestions. Drinks were great and such a cute little place

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I was trying to order a beer at the bar recently but unfortunately none of the two bartenders noticed I was standing there for 15 minutes already, they helped all new guests at left and right side of me while I was obviously there for some time already. When I questioned the English speaking female bartender and told her she was not paying attention she reacted defensive and even told me there are many other bars in the area where I could get a drink. As my daughter and I were very thirsty I ordered there after all, but after paying for my drink she again repeated to me there are many other bars nearby where I can buy my drink next time.....obviously this kind of service is very bad for your business and reputation....

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

It's an interesting bar with huge collection of hard liqor and very service minded personell and nice music collection.At Bluebird you'll meet with the owner Johna very interesting proffesional base guitar player.You're a musician? You would like to talk about music and listen to great old songs, then pay him a visit and meet him peesonally!

Date of visit: September 2017