Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $79.00
from $99.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews snorkeling with the turtles turtle tour flamingo bay amazing pictures beautiful beach wonderful tour patrick flamingos port photos adventure curacao island beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2020 via mobile

This was our second time for this trip and it was just a bit different than the first.
First I want to say that Patrick and Eddy are absolutely the best and nicest tour guides you could have. They are a big reason that we booked this tour again. I’m glad business is booming for Patrick and Sevi, but I enjoyed it much more when there were only 6 of us in a van. This time it was more like 20 people in a comfortable bus, but at times felt a bit crowded, this should not deter anyone from doing this excursion. The water was a bit murky that day and there were too many people at the area where you snorkel, so you couldn’t see as well but this is out of Patrick’s control so no fault to him. Unfortunately I was in a walking boot, but Eddy assisted me up and down the stairs to the balcony where you get ready to snorkel. Much appreciated Eddy!
For anyone going to Curacao this is a must do excursion. The value is great and Patrick and his staff are wonderful. I’m sure we will do this again if ever in the area.

2  Thank cabo1130
Curacaodreams, Inhaber at Curacao Dreams Travel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2020

Thank you so much for that lovely review. You are right the company is growing but we always try to offer the best service to keep our guests happy. All the best for you and hope to see you again. We also offer private snorkel tours....

Reviewed March 1, 2020

Patrick and Eddy were absolutely wonderful! Eddy knows a lot about the history of the island. Patrick will take lots of beautiful pictures for you while you take in the whole experience of swimming with the turtles. And before you head back, they will take you to a beautiful beach, with the most amazing shades of turquoise and blue water! We would do it again in a heartbeat! One of the main highlights of our trip. Don't miss this one folks! It is all they say it is and more!!!!!! Patrick and Eddy, you're the best!♥️♥️♥️

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed March 1, 2020

We saw so many sea turtles and Patrick captured come amazing pictures! The entire experience was breathtaking! I’ve traveled to many different countries and gone on so many exciting adventures but this experience was by far the greatest! They get so close to you and to see them up close was so incredible. I would absolutely do this over again so many times! Thank you for the experience of a lifetime!

Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed February 17, 2020 via mobile

First of all, I want to say that Patrick and his crew are wonderful! Very, very friendly and kind. I am a person who loves to read lots of reviews before I book anything, as I find them very helpful. So I do not want this to be negative......Just trying to be honest so others have good info before they book their trips as well. We have also done many, many excursions so I feel like I have a good base for comparison. Curaçao is a beautiful place for sure. We took a bus ride out to the “turtle spot”, which was about an hour. Kinda long, but it is what it is. The place where you see the turtles is a beautiful spot, but is not very big. And there were so many people in such a concentrated spot, that it was a bit too
Many bodies for such a small area, which made the water a bit cloudy from the sand being “kicked up” . You walked in from shore between a dock and a fish cleaning station, And the turtles were right there. They are fed the fish “remnants “, so they are very tame. It felt a little like just going to the zoo, versus actually seeing them in their natural habitat. The plus side is that you are pretty much guaranteed to see turtles. And also, Patrick takes great pics with his go pro that he shares with you which is awesome. After you do that for 45-60 mins, they take you to a very pretty, but Small beach. By the time you get there, the locals that work there Have gone home and therefore lock up the bathrooms. So there are no bathrooms and no food or drink available anywhere. Just trying to give our honest opinions so others have all the info . Again....Patrick and his crew were great!

Date of experience: February 2020
Explore788286, Owner at Curacao Dreams Travel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2020

Only 3 Stars :-(

Reviewed February 17, 2020

We were on the NCL Joy and booked this through the company. Communication was good throughout. There were only 4 in our group: 2 couples which was great. Our guide, Larry, was fabulous. Funny, good singer and very informative. We came across a bad car accident but he knew another route to keep us going. You just walk a short distance thru security to meet them. We started at the Liquer factory which was interesting and you get to sample many varieties. Small gift store and bathroom too. Then onto NP Shete Boka. We were set to pay the entrance fee but didn't have to! Probably a good thing, because we only got to see/visit one of the "blow holes" there, which was still incredible to see. There are 7, hence the name's meaning which is 7 mouths. If not in your swim clothes, you can change there. Next stop was the turtle swimming which to be honest was disorganized. Yes, you can walk right into the water with them as fishermen toss raw fish into the water as they clean their catch. Not too crowded but there was no photographer on hand for your personal pixs though he did catch up with us later in the day, and sent me pixs via What'sApp but you could tell they were not of the day you were actually there. Also, when we arrived at the turtle beach, if you didn't bring your mask, snorkel etc. then you were out of luck as there was no one there to help you. Next, we spent about an hour at Playa Kenepi Grandi, a beautiful beach. I would suggest bringing some snacks with you as you have enough time to eat here on the beach. Very pretty. Lots of birds too. Not too crowded. But there are no chairs etc. You must pay for them. Then we drove and saw some flamingos but they were far away. You needed a good camera lens to capture them which luckily I have. We got back in plenty of time to have some time to walk the Queen Emma bridge as Larry dropped us off right there. Plenty of shopping etc. there and that is just a short walk to our cruise ship. All in all a great day with a great tour guide, Larry.

Date of experience: February 2020
Curacaodreams, Inhaber at Curacao Dreams Travel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2020

Thank you so much, greetings from Larry