TripAdvisor

from $75.00
from $65.00
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews snorkeling with turtles day tour fabulous pictures national park took pictures beautiful beach natural environment cruise ship personal tour recommend this trip wonderful tour private tour these guys patrick flamingos spout culture
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I did this tour in January 2019 and had such a good time that I brought my grand children to experience this wonderful tour. Patrick and Sevi areeasy to work with, and our guide Juriena was excellent. Besides being taken to wonderful sights, my grand children learned a lot about Curacao and the culture of the island. Oh, did I forget, the "Turtles" were spectacular. I highly recomment this tour.

Date of experience: November 2019
Curacaodreams, Owner at Curacao Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much. All the best for you!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was an awesome tour. I highly recommend. Patrick and his wife and staff were very accommodating. I would book this again!!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
Curacaodreams, Inhaber at Curacao Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Patrick and Eddie were great! They were interesting and fun. We snorkeled with the tortoises, swam at a beautiful, small, uncrowded beach, and saw lots of flamingos at our last stop. Patrick is from Germany, and Eddie is a local former firefighter. Both spoke good English and had interesting stories about the island to share. I was concerned that we didn't get off the ship as quickly as planned, and we were a couple of minutes late, but Patrick was waiting for us at Starbucks. We asked directions when we exited the ship, and it was easy to find. I recommend this experience, and we'd happily do it again.

Date of experience: November 2019

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure!! All the best for you

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a wonderful excursion. We were coming off our cruise ship and I was concerned finding the Starbucks. However, Eddie was at the dock with a "Curacao Dreams" sign and we had to do very little walking to our transportation. Eddie then picked up Patrick and the rest of our travelers at the Starbucks. I was thrilled that this was a small group, large van, but, not overbooked. Everyone had a comfortable seat, no one in the "jump" seats. All along the way, both Eddie and Patrick gave us all kinds of background and history on Curacao.

Our first stop was the flamingos. Very cool to see them in the wild. We got great pictures, and learned all about them and Curacao from Patrick. Patrick said sometimes they are closer, sometimes they are farther away. We were happy to see them as they were.

The second stop was snorkeling with the turtles. I appreciated being told why the turtles are so abundance here (the fisherman make their money feeding them so the tourists can see them). I had no problem tipping the fishermen before we left. There are plenty of fish to see as well. Clearly Patrick LOVES his job! I have been snorkeling for 30 years and he is the first person who can out snorkel me. He took many pictures underwater of the turtles and us swimming with the turtles. The bonus-there was no additional charge for his photos. He took many photos and a few videos (with us in them), and his photos are FANTASTIC! (A different excursion cost us an additional $30 for photos on a thumb drive that were decent, but, 90% other snorkelers.)

The third stop was at a beach where we could grab a bite to eat and a drink (bring cash for this). Food was good, beer was cold, couple was happy. Beautiful beach and a great place for pictures.

I cannot say enough great things about this trip. Eddie and Patrick were very much aware of what time we needed to be back on the ship, yet, I never felt rushed at any of the stops. Being an avid snorkeler I never feel like I get enough time in the water when I'm on a tour. This was the first time I felt like I was able to really enjoy as much time as I wanted. We were out longer than the tour advertised since we were not rushed, but, we were back to the dock in plenty of time.

If I go back to Curacao I would do this trip again because they did such a great job.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank RospudsMom
Curacaodreams, Manager at Curacao Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much!

Reviewed November 1, 2019

We thoroughly enjoyed our day with Patrick and Eddie. We got an unexpected and nice tour of the island prior to swimming with the turtles - stopping along the way to see the flamingos and historical sites. The actual swimming with turtles and snorkeling near them was really great and the images Patrick captured allowed us to enjoy it more than once (and share with our friends). While I have seen turtles while scuba diving, this close encounter was memorable. There was plenty of time allowed to do further snorkeling around the dock area and nearby reefs and it was nice to see new coral growth. Our stop at Grote Knip beach was nice and one can understand its popularity - scenic, white sand, sheltered beautiful clear waters - for tourists. A place to come back to. We enjoyed our time with Patrick and got a lot of history about Curacao plus a lot of trivia, but good trivia, from Eddie.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank GDSPB
Curacaodreams, Inhaber at Curacao Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2019

Thank you so much!!