Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Perfect Day Tour
51 Reviews
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews snorkeling with turtles day tour fabulous pictures national park took pictures natural environment beautiful beach cruise ship personal tour recommend this trip wonderful tour private tour these guys patrick flamingos spout culture
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2019

We were first met with our wonderful tour guides, Sevi and Patricia. First stop of our day was to visit the wild flamingos...so beautiful. Then it was off to snorkel with the turtles; so very cool! Patrick was awesome and super friendly. There were several turtles that came in. Then off to the northern part of the island to a park where the waves crash and splash up against the shore. It was so beautiful! Then off to a beautiful beach where we could swim or snorkel for about an hour. Sevi and Patricia were so fun and very accommodating. They emphasized it was "our day." We were a family of 8 so we had them all to ourselves :)...so fun and we highly recommend!

Date of experience: July 2019
Curacaodreams, Owner at Curacao Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019

Thanks for this wonderful review. That makes us very happy. All the best for you!!

Reviewed June 25, 2019

So, this is my first review ever on Tripadvisor. I wanted to leave this review mainly because we were on a cruise and I booked this excursion outside of the cruise due to the positive comments already here. Whenever I book outside of the cruiselines, I am partly nervous, especially since this was my first trip to Curacao. I forgot to double check my email and did not know exactly where to meet Larry, but all I had to do was ask other tour companies and they knew exactly where to send me. In the end, we found each other no problem and right on time. I was very happy with the company for several reasons. First of all, Patrick and Larry, our tour guide and driver were amazing. He was so much fun. I had my two daughters - ages 10,12 and my husband with.

One of the things that is important to me after an excursion are the people that I have just interacted with. For me, what makes a tour is the people you work with and interact with along the way. There were only 10 of us in Larry's group, so it was nice and small and we were not rushed in any way. Even more so, Larry was always watching out for my girls. On a number of occasions, if my husband and I were out of the water taking a break, he was making sure to have eyes on my kids. (Who does that?) Additionally, as already mentioned, Patrick shared a TON of beautiful pictures with us immediately after the swim.

Anyway, I found the previous reviews to be spot on and am so happy to have booked with Curacao Dreams.

Date of experience: June 2019
Curacaodreams, Owner at Curacao Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

To say we were please with this trips is an understatement! Patrick and Eddie were very informative and a lot of fun. You get a little history of the island and lot of Eddie’s stories that are fun to hear. If you’re overly sensitive don’t go - he is blunt and drops the ‘F’, which I totally relate to! Eddie even bought us beers!

The turtles come so close you want to touch them - but don’t! Patrick took a bunch of spectacular pics with his GoPro and air dropped them to us.

This is a must do adventure!

Date of experience: June 2019
Curacaodreams, Inhaber at Curacao Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

The upsides: Sevi was extremely easy to contact and book with and they answered all emails promptly.
The sea turtles were a great experience and we got to see them extremely up-close.
The flamingos were fascinating to see although a little further back then expected.
Both the hato cave and ostrich farm were interesting excursions that provided great tour guides.
Patricia was sweet and friendly.

However, the downsides:
Our tour guide on the first day went off on an extremely anti-Semitic rant that made many people on our tour very uncomfortable. This continued for a large portion of our drive. While no one felt comfortable speaking up against it, it was discussed amongst the group, and should have been common sense not to have been shared in the first place.
Also, while the go-pro pictures were great, it would have been appreciated if more of the members of the tour were included in the pictures or I would’ve brought my own go pro with me.
The cave and ostrich tour provided their own guides and this company’s guide did not participate in any of the activities making her more of a hired driver than a guide, and she also did not provide beverages (the other tour did), making the activity more expensive than what it’s worth.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019

Sevi and Patrick were amazing from our very first contact with them. The original tour we were hoping to book was already full but they worked with us to provide exactly what we wanted and we actually ended up getting more than we hoped for. We did the Perfect Day tour on May 22 and it was one of our best days ever. Sevi was our guide and we had Jantry for a driver for the 6 hours together that day. They were both friendly, knowledgable and professional. When we snorkeled with the sea turtles Sevi's husband Patrick met us and took pictures of the turtles and of us with them!!! He then immediately air dropped the pics to my phone for FREE! The pictures were amazing and I've shown them to everyone. This was such a special addition to the tour...especially when most places were charging extra for pictures. The tour group was small (the 4 of us and one other couple only) which made everything nicer not having to fight the large groups of people wherever we went. We saw the flamingos, sea turtles, Pistol Boke in Shete Boka National park and had time to swim at one of the most beautiful beaches (Playa Knip) and then finally toured the local distillery. We were never rushed or put on any timeline. It really was a perfect day! I would highly recommend booking with Curacao Dreams!!!!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank cherryx6
Curacaodreams, Inhaber at Curacao Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Wow thank you so much!! It was a pleasure!!