TripAdvisor

from $75.00
from $65.00
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews snorkeling with turtles day tour fabulous pictures national park took pictures natural environment beautiful beach cruise ship personal tour recommend this trip wonderful tour private tour these guys patrick flamingos spout culture
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2019

I wanted to leave this review mainly because we were on a cruise and I booked this excursion outside of the cruise due to the positive comments already here. Whenever I book outside of the cruiselines, I am partly nervous, especially since this was my first trip to Curacao. I was very happy with the excursion and the company! First of all, Patrick and Larry were amazing. Big Larry made us all feel comfortable immediately and offered his own way to break the ice, if you will. I had my two daughters - ages 10,12 and my husband with. They really wanted to see sea turtles and they were able to. The area does get a bit crowded, but Larry knows this, so they try to get you out there first before the other crowds.

One of the things that is important to me after an excursion are the people that I have just interacted with. For me, what makes a tour is the people you work with and interact with along the way. There were only 10 of us in Larry's group, so it was nice and small and we were not rushed in any way. I saw another group being hollered at and a whistle blown at them to get out of the water, time to go, but that never happened to us. Even more so, Larry was always watching out for my girls. On a number of occasions, if my husband and I were out of the water taking a break, he was making sure to have eyes on my kids. (Who does that?) As already mentioned, Patrick shared a TON of beautiful pictures with us after the swim. They were so amazing, and at no additional charge.

2  Thank Jodi M
Curacaodreams, Owner at Curacao Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Reviewed June 17, 2019

We spent the day with Patrick and Eddy. Eddy gave us so much information about the island, it was very interesting. We traveled all over the island. Every stop was great and had amazing views. The snorkeling with the turtles was everyones favorite part. Patrick provided the snorkels for all of us. Patrick pays for a fish so that the turtles are around. Not all of the guides do that. He also took photos for us of the turtles and shared them before we left the area. We also stopped and were able to cliff jump...3 people in our group did it! Just remind your friends to make sure their feet go in first, otherwise it hurts! We stopped a a very beautiful beach. There is a snack shack there. The fries were good, the burgers, not so much. They also had beverages available and there was a smoothie truck in the parking lot. I wish we had brought some other snacks. We did the tour of the Curacao distillery, but in hindsight, i wish we had done the one with the rum...I'm not a fan of the Curacao Liquor. That's not a knock on Patrick!!

The van was air conditioned and water and sodas were provided. We spent more time in locations than other groups we saw. I would highly recommend this tour...or any of the offered by Curacao Dreams, as I am sure they are of similar quality.

Date of experience: June 2019
Curacaodreams, Owner at Curacao Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Wow. Thank you so much!! All the best your you!!

Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

To say we were please with this trips is an understatement! Patrick and Eddie were very informative and a lot of fun. You get a little history of the island and lot of Eddie’s stories that are fun to hear. If you’re overly sensitive don’t go - he is blunt and drops the ‘F’, which I totally relate to! Eddie even bought us beers!

The turtles come so close you want to touch them - but don’t! Patrick took a bunch of spectacular pics with his GoPro and air dropped them to us.

This is a must do adventure!

Date of experience: June 2019
Curacaodreams, Inhaber at Curacao Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Reviewed June 11, 2019

I would go to this tour again in a heartbeat, the stops were great, the experience with the turtles was amazing, breath taking our favorite part. The time at the beach was very nice and the water is so clear it feels you are inside a pool. We definitely recommend this tour and even more for groups with kids.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Lulita77
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

First, I want to say that swimming with these magnificent creatures was really cool. You get up close to these beautiful animals and watch them glide through the water. That is cool. The site had other groups that were there taking in the turtles. The area was big enough for those there on that day. I'm sure in a busier season it would be more crowded. Patrick, our guide, met us there. He gave us our snorkeling equipment and we were in the water. Patrick and his side kick, security for our bags, dropped cut fish to attract the turtles. And they showed up! We got some awesome pictures and have a great memory. Patrick took pictures with his Gopro, which turned out amazing! Thanks to Patrick for showing us an awesome spot to see the turtles!

2  Thank glenn03742019
Curacaodreams, Inhaber at Curacao Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019