Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Curacao
from $110.77
from $95.00
from $66.67
from $119.88
More Info
All reviews dive shop hilton hotel boat captain playa grande mushroom forest great diving the entire staff these guys double reef underwater photos diving experience snorkeling with the turtles frog fish padi certification rental equipment marine life awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

We came to Curacao just to dive and had a FANTASTIC exerience with Caribbean Sea Sports Dive Shop. They coordinated everything in advance via email so when we arrived it was seamless. They picked us up from our hotel and when we arrives helped us to get our gear each day. We did three days of boat diving with JJ. He would give a great brief before we would get into the water, get our attention when he saw cool stuff and ensure that he led the dive within everyone's limits. JJ is one of the best dive masters I have dove with and I hope when we return he will be leading the dives. I wasn't excited about the shore dives but as lots of the reviews say, right off the Pier is beautiful coral and great fish to see. It was a great way to do a relaxing afternoon dive after the morning boat dives.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

We had a fantastic time diving with this team. We dove mostly with JJ, but we also spent a few days with Joey and a night dive with Laura.

Because of the winds and rough conditions during our stay, most of our dives were shore dives. We were skeptical at first. But, JJ and Joey took us to amazing sites that are very close to shore. These guys work very hard to make sure that your dive is excellent. The know the dive sites and are great at pointing out the hard to find sea life.

The night dive was right off the dock at the resort and was amazing. So much to see without having to go far.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2020

Showed up for my 61/62nd dive on my 62nd birthday, January 2020. Expected, and thought I booked, a boat dive, deep one first, followed by a shallow dive. Left the dive shop with 5 other divers to, what turned out to be, a shore dive. I bailed out, not interested in schlepping my equipment down the beach to the pier. Turned out that the dive was great, lots of fish, turtles, etc. Oh well!! Anyway, the manager picked me up while the others were diving, and I thought it was a lost day, but he assured me I could get a deep dive in right off the shore at the dive shop. I agreed. Enter Wendy, the Dive-master at the shop. We geared up, dropped in off the pier at the shop, and, voila, 100 feet off the pier it drops off to...who knows how deep. A FANTASTIC dive with Wendy as a guide, fair visibility, recovering artificial reef, and 92 feet was my max depth. Mission accomplished!!! Thank you Wendy!! I would have rated CSS better, but I have to admit that the whole day could have been a bust, compared to what I thought I was booking...check before reserving if the dives will be from a boat or off shore.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

I can't say enough good things about this dive shop and its staff. Orlando's pre-arrival help was instrumental in the decision to change locations in order to dive with them. They went out of their way to make our first trip to Curacao as perfect as could be. We dove every day with them, either shore or boat diving and it was great. They were so protective of the marine life it was a joy. Their rental gear is topnotch. They come as close to valet diving as you can get! By the way, you can shore dive right from their location at Dreams resort! Planning the next trip back!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Excellent dive operation. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Plenty of options regarding both scuba and snorkeling trips. Jay and Wendy were excellent dive masters/guides. Troy repaired a broken regulator for us between dive days.
Would highly recommend this dive shop for scuba or snorkeling trip.

1  Thank Seth R