“Excellent experience”

Caribbean Sea Sports Dive Shop
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Don't gamble with your vacation - Caribbean Sea Sports is more than just a PADI 5* IDC and TecRec Center. Located on the pristine white sands of the beautiful Curacao Marriott Beach Resort and the Hilton Curacao Resort next door, we can offer a full range of water sports and beach activities in addition to some of the best and safest Curacao diving you'll ever experience! We combine modern equipment with superior service for any budget to give you the Caribbean vacation of your dreams. Personal service by our enthusiastic, professional crew will ensure your safety and satisfaction. Whatever your need we have it all available from the prime Ocean front locations! Book with us now and we'll look forward to welcoming you again, and again and again. Tom Zeck & the Caribbean Sea Sports Crew.
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Visited Curaçao for a week and immediately found CCS to be extremely welcoming and informative abou what was going to be my first time diving on the island. The two boat dives I booked were truly a remarkable and unforgettable experience. JJ and the crew did a great job of organizing the dives and making sure everyone came home safely. JJ also made it a point to take wonderful photos throughout our dive and share them with me afterwards so I could save the memories. Also, the unlimited shore diving for the remainder of the day was totally worth booking the two tank morning boat trip. Overall I highly recommend CCS!!

5  Thank Austin G
"great trip"
"troy"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2018

This is my buddy and I's second time at Caribbean Sea Sports, and we enjoyed it even more than my first time, which is hard to believe! The entire crew there is incredibly fun to dive with and hang out with afterwards. They are all professional, point out all of the creatures, shared pictures with us, and help you with anything you need. We hunted Lionfish for most of our dives and had plate fulls of them to eat for lunch every day we dove. I can't recommend this dive shop enough. The close proximity to the Hilton makes it even better. Thanks again to the crew here for the awesome experience!

3  Thank Tim K
Reviewed July 23, 2018

This Dive shop is located on the beach of the Hilton hotel, which is across the street from where we stayed. Walked in to inquire about some diving and after a short conversation, I immediately got a good vibe from the Manager?? Marcel and the Boat Captain Troy. They were articulate in explaining their operations and about the diving locations. Marcel documented my C-card and certification and asked detailed questions about my dive experience and background. This was a preview of the professionalism that would be the actual dive excursions. First, Capt. Troy would give a detailed safety brief for while we were on the boat and for getting on and off the boat. Then the Dive Master would go through the Dive Plan and explained everything in meticulous details from descent to the ascent. On one of the trips, our Dive Master, JJ showed his familiarity of the area by pointing out some excellent macro life, especially the shy and elusive Sea Horses.

The Caribbean Sea Sports Dive Shop is truly a professional, friendly and safety conscious group of divers who wants to provide a pleasant and enjoyable dive trip for their clients. My pleasure to have the chance to dive with this group.

2  Thank Ninja9er
Reviewed July 22, 2018

I took my family to Curacao. We stayed at the Hilton and it was there where Caribbean Sea Sports is located. We were greeted by JJ, Samantha and Marcel. We had 6 days of diving with a total of 12 dives total. We had an amazing dive and these guys put us right on the Lionfish. My son and I love to hunt them. Once back at the dive shop, we cleaned them and the restaurant cooked them for us that same night.

3  Thank Terry T