“Professional and Personal”

Private Customized Day Tour of Curacao
Ranked #30 of 110 Tours in Willemstad
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tailor-made trips by an island resident who grew up on its beautiful beaches and amongst its colorful historical sites! Gaby creates customized itineraries according to your preferences so you can explore the island by way of activities you want to do and sights you want to see, plus takes care of transportation throughout the day - allowing you to make the most of what Curacao has to offer, worry-free.
Crestview, Florida, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Professional and Personal”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We used Sand and Stilettos on July 17th, 2014 during our Carnival cruise. Gabby was absolutely wonderful! She is professional in every way. She went out of her way to accommodate our group of 6 people and our day was perfect. Thank you Gabby!

Visited July 2014
sandandstilettos, Owner at Sand and Stilettos, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Rebecca and so glad that you guys enjoyed your time here on the island! Warm regards, Gaby

Manchester, Connecticut
“A magical, sureal day in paradise”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This is my 3 erd time in Curacao..went with the kids before and really could not wonder too far. This time just the 2 of us. We spent more time out in the surroundings than in the hotel. But what really made my trip, the icing in the cake was Gaby. Always on time. Picked us up at the airport and brought us back. Always on time. Then we spent a whole day with her going to the other side of the island beach hopping. In between she would tells us the stories and features of everything we saw around us. She knows the island and its history like the palm of her hands. Gaby is sweetheart, we had so much fun not only with the spectacular views but the lively, educated and funny conversation. A few points about Sand and Stilettos:
-Gaby's car is spotless in and out. Very comfortable ride and excellent air conditioning.
-Gaby wears American cloths.. HAHAHAHA!! Good for the American economy.
-Gaby does not charge enough for the excellent service she provides. It is the best deal in the island.
-We were also looking for real state. Gaby sent me all the information I needed. She is great!
-You will not have any problem talking about Fútbol, Shopping in USA, Europe, the islands and Electronic music..her passions!
I will be posting pictures of the impressive beaches we went to soon. Still trying to adapt to my regular rat-race life here.
Thank you Gaby!!! From our harts!! Golbert and Kim Isern

Visited July 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

sandandstilettos, Owner at Sand and Stilettos, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thanks Golbert and Kim, for your hilarious and heartfelt review! I had to laugh, especially at the 'good for the American economy' bit :) It was my pleasure to spend the day with you guys and enjoyed the all the talks we had. You know where to find me if you need anymore info. The next time you come back we'll go see the other side of the island! Warm regards, Gaby
Savaneta, Aruba
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An unique side of Curacao.”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

During my business trips to Curacao, it was always pretty standard for me. Fly in, check in at the hotel, have my meetings and then in the evening fly back to Aruba. When I came into contact with Gaby she convinced me to let her take me upon a tour of Curacao, to show me a different side of this beautiful island.... and I am so happy I stayed!
Not only did she come to pick me up every time at the hotel to go out for dinner at very trendy restaurants, got to the local beaches and shops but we also went to the swankiest clubs to mingle with the Young Urban Professionals of Curacao. Due to her good connections on the island we even attended the FIFA World Cup Tour at the luxurious Santa Barbara Hotel where we had dinner and enjoyed a cocktail or two. In the few days I spent with Gaby, I gathered more valuable business contacts for our company that in all the prior trips together. So for me it was a win win situation, not only did I get to see a totally different side to Curacao, but because of her complete understanding of my needs coming to this island, she totally managed with her tailor made approach, to get me more high level business contacts which ultimately resulted in our company having a stronger presence on Curacao. For this and much more I am very grateful to her.... Thank you Gaby!

Visited December 2013
sandandstilettos, Owner at Sand and Stilettos, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Many thanks for taking the time out of your very busy schedule to write a review, Jane! It was my pleasure to show you around the island and help get you some new business contacts. Next time you come back to Curacao and are looking for more networking opportunities, you know where to reach me!
Anchorage, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“VIP treatment from Gaby!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Traveled to Curacao a solo senior female and lucked up on Sand & Stiletto. Three days of tour itinerary; tailored to my likes and interests; it doesn't get any better than that! Punctual, professional, and personable, and yet Gaby made me feel like I was spending 3 days with a good friend. It was easy to see Gaby truly cares for and is proud of the island. I really appreciated that and it definitely contributed to my island experience. Gaby is an awesome find!

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank TABROM
sandandstilettos, Owner at Sand and Stilettos, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thanks a million for the kind words Tonyua, and also for the great talks we had :) I'm honored to have been part of your island experience, thanks again for choosing Sand and Stilettos!
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gaby is an awesome tour guide and she lives on a beautiful island.”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My family and I took a cruise to Curacao last week and Gaby was our tour guide. She is an awesome tour guide and very informative. I suggest if you are going to go to the island use her. I will go back to this island, stay there and use her again. Thanks again Gaby for a great time.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Fsu247
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and of course for the kind words! I'm really happy you guys had a great time and it was lovely getting to know all of you. Hope to welcome you back again soon, there's so much more of the island to see :)