“An unique side of Curacao.”
Review of Sand and Stilettos

Private Food Tour on Curacao
Ranked #33 of 119 Tours in Willemstad
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tailor-made trips by an island resident who grew up on its beautiful beaches and amongst its colorful historical sites! Gaby creates customized itineraries according to your preferences so you can explore the island by way of activities you want to do and sights you want to see, plus takes care of transportation throughout the day - allowing you to make the most of what Curacao has to offer, worry-free.
Reviewed June 11, 2014

During my business trips to Curacao, it was always pretty standard for me. Fly in, check in at the hotel, have my meetings and then in the evening fly back to Aruba. When I came into contact with Gaby she convinced me to let her take me upon a tour of Curacao, to show me a different side of this beautiful island.... and I am so happy I stayed!
Not only did she come to pick me up every time at the hotel to go out for dinner at very trendy restaurants, got to the local beaches and shops but we also went to the swankiest clubs to mingle with the Young Urban Professionals of Curacao. Due to her good connections on the island we even attended the FIFA World Cup Tour at the luxurious Santa Barbara Hotel where we had dinner and enjoyed a cocktail or two. In the few days I spent with Gaby, I gathered more valuable business contacts for our company that in all the prior trips together. So for me it was a win win situation, not only did I get to see a totally different side to Curacao, but because of her complete understanding of my needs coming to this island, she totally managed with her tailor made approach, to get me more high level business contacts which ultimately resulted in our company having a stronger presence on Curacao. For this and much more I am very grateful to her.... Thank you Gaby!

sandandstilettos, Owner at Sand and Stilettos, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Many thanks for taking the time out of your very busy schedule to write a review, Jane! It was my pleasure to show you around the island and help get you some new business contacts. Next time you come back to Curacao and are looking for more networking opportunities, you know where to reach me!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Traveled to Curacao a solo senior female and lucked up on Sand & Stiletto. Three days of tour itinerary; tailored to my likes and interests; it doesn't get any better than that! Punctual, professional, and personable, and yet Gaby made me feel like I was spending 3 days with a good friend. It was easy to see Gaby truly cares for and is proud of the island. I really appreciated that and it definitely contributed to my island experience. Gaby is an awesome find!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank TABROM
sandandstilettos, Owner at Sand and Stilettos, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Thanks a million for the kind words Tonyua, and also for the great talks we had :) I'm honored to have been part of your island experience, thanks again for choosing Sand and Stilettos!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

My family and I took a cruise to Curacao last week and Gaby was our tour guide. She is an awesome tour guide and very informative. I suggest if you are going to go to the island use her. I will go back to this island, stay there and use her again. Thanks again Gaby for a great time.

1  Thank Fsu247

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and of course for the kind words! I'm really happy you guys had a great time and it was lovely getting to know all of you. Hope to welcome you back again soon, there's so much more of the island to see :)

Reviewed April 29, 2014

A group of friends visited the island with Gaby - the perfect hostess. We enjoyed as much as we could.
Thanks a lot !!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
sandandstilettos, Owner at Sand and Stilettos, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Obrigada for choosing Sand and Stilettos and of course for taking the time to write a review Mrs. Brandao! So glad you all enjoyed the day and the island as much as you did, hope to welcome you back to Curacao again in the future. Warm regards, Gaby

Reviewed April 4, 2014

My friends and I visited beautiful Curaçao last year. Fortunately for us, Gaby was more than happy to give us suggestions for things to do around the island and even took us out on an amazing night on the town. Needless to say, whether you are looking for the must-see things on the island or you are looking for that local flavor, Gaby is extremely helpful!

Thanks again Gaby!

sandandstilettos, Owner at Sand and Stilettos, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Kris! Thanks for taking the time to send in your review :) It was a pleasure meeting you guys and I'm so glad you all had a good time here. Hope to see you back on the island someday! Warm regards, Gaby