“Awesome and Cheap”
Review of Tok Tok Wings

Tok Tok Wings
Ranked #161 of 373 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: American, Asian, Caribbean, Thai
Description: Tok Tok Wings Curacao It's very Simple....One Wing.....More than 20 flavors Since 2013, Tok Tok Wings(R) is the ultimate place to watch a game / concert, or a nice background music, have a cold beer and eat some great Wings
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

Seeing as how we've been eating out almost everyday it can get expensive. We were driving around looking for BBQ Express which is closed for now and saw this. We stopped because the line was long so figured it was good. There were tourists and locals there. The food was quick and good. The sauces are really what bring it together. Just had the small chicken and fries. Two orders were Nafl 26. Cheap and it was good. Will try the wings next time. The small was still big. Couldn't finish it. Definitely enjoyed and recommend it!

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed June 8, 2016

How lucky we were to catch the grand opening of the Tok Tok food truck. There was a crowd gathered in front of the truck, which made us decide to stop. After tasting their delicious food, I now see why.

They were experiencing a few opening night growing pains, which they should have communicated to customers instead of making us wait almost an hour for an order of wings (That's the only reason that this is not a 5-star review). The owner came out to chat with eveyone, but did not tell us about the problems they were having until he saw that we were visibly unhappy about the wait. Also, he didn't offer my friend anything while she waited (like the fries that came with her order, perhaps) or anything else to compensate her for time and trouble.

Moving on...

I ordered a mixed platter of shrimp in butter sauce, grilled chicken and some kind of beef (cube steak?) that was seasoned wonderfully and cooked to perfection. My order came with a huge order of fries, which I topped with some kind of sweet and spicy sauce and ketchup (which was also uncharacteristically sweet, but very good. It was a bit different than the ketchup we have back home in the States). There was so much food! I had leftovers for two days, and every time I opened the fridge, the room was filled with this heavenly aroma of all the seasonings and spices permeating from the Styrofoam container and the bag. Mmmmmm....

My friend ordered the 6 piece wing platter and even though there was almost an hour wait for them, they were so worth it. She let me try one and I was speechless. The glaze they put on those wings were like nothing I have ever tasted before. I can't even compare it to anything I've ever had before. Uniquely Curaçaoan. Just what we were looking for.

This was, by far, the best meal that we had on the island. Well worth the visit. Just don't be surprised if there is a wait.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank msfiyah01
Reviewed January 27, 2016 via mobile

The food was great and the owner even better. He shared local customs and exchange rates and told us where to travel. You need to stop bye here

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed March 15, 2015

I just love Tok Tok Wings. Not only for the wings but also ribeye and chickenbreast etc etc. everything in this place tasted great. Very clean place and a superb service.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed March 11, 2015

Being from the USA, I love wings. While the traditional buffalo sauce is not on offer here, there are about 20 different sauces to choose from. I had the sweet and tangy and the wings were nice and crispy and the sauce was terrific. The owner was very welcoming and friendly. It is a small place with minimal room for eating on-site, co-located in the gas station (Pompstation Sta. Maria).

Date of visit: March 2015