“Waterscooter”

Curacao Watersports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: You will find Curacao Watersports at the Kaya Strauss in Cas Grandi near Caracas Bay.Do you want to experience the wild marine life? Get a PADI certification by one of our qualified dive instructors or do you want to have the sensation of the most relaxed and professional guided dives ever? Come and see us. We also offer snorkel trips and boat dives!!!
Dongen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waterscooter”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Thank you for your excellent support during our waterscooter rental. All new equipment in a new department at Jan Thiel Bay.

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Ilona V, Medewerker marketing en communicatie at Curacao Watersports, responded to this review, August 31, 2014
Hi Beffel,
Thank you for your positive review! We are glad you had fun with the waterscooter. We care a lot about the safety of our customers so you can just relax and enjoy!
We hope to see again in the near future.

Willemstad, Curacao
“Incredible experience!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I had a amazing night dive with UV-light thanks to Curacao watersports! Most of the corals, anemones and some fish had this beautiful yellow or even reddish glow underwater. It is a totally different and unique night dive experience and I can recommend it to everyone who loves diving! As far as I know Curacao watersports is the only place at Curacao that rent the equipment.

Hi Cessa,
thank you for your positive review! It's wopnderful how the world changes with a different light! what looks normal in daylight looks magical with a UV nightvision light!
Afferden, The Netherlands
“Wow....Divers Leap!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Curacao Water sports, papagayo beach is a great new diving school, perfectly located next to one of the most amazing dive sites on the island. Situated in a brand new building ( the paint was literally stil wet when we visited), this small but enthousiastic team really put the personal touch to a wonderful diving experience. Adjacent to the Jan Thiel Baai, divers leap boasts some of the most amazing, untouched reefs and underwater wildlife that an avid diver could hope to encounter, and all this just a few meters from the shore. All of their equipment is brand new and this, together with the personal guidance and professional advise, made this an unforgettable diving experience. Just ask for co-owner and dive instuctor Kees and will be in the best of hands.

Hi YRK,
Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud to call divers leap our housereef. It's very much alive and offers a lot of colours and diverse marine life! We have more crewmembers now and we can guarantee we will offer you the service you are used to!
“Lovely dive”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had a great diving experience at Curacao watersports. The equipment was brand new and the staff very relaxed and friendly , but most of importantly professional. I was a bit unsure as I had not dived for ten years, but my dive master ( Sandra) really made me feel at ease.
I would recommend Curacao Watersports to anyone!

Hi Wilma,
Thank you for your positive review! We think it's very important to make people feel at ease and we are glad we are able to do so for you! You haven't been diving for 10 years? Please make sure there won't be so much time between now and your next dive! The underwaterworld is way to beautiful to forget about it!
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great dive!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Six months back I got my Open Water certification in Bali. So when I got to Jan Thiel beach in Curacao I knew I had to dive again. Funny how soon one tends to forget things but my diving instructor, Kees, quickly got me up to speed. We had a terrific dive at Divers Leap,which has beautiful steep reefs and abundant marine life, like barracuda and moray eel. Staff were very professional and easygoing. They took time to answer all of my questions. Also, since they started just a month ago all the gear is new and in top-notch condition. So far the experience has been excellent. Mondaynight Im going for my first night dive with Kees. I'll be back for an update.

1 Thank Nisan S
Hi Nisan,
Thank you for your positive review! And, how was your nightdive?
The live under water is fantastic and we enjoy every single day we can dive to see the beautiful life. We think it's very important to dive with good, well-maintained equipment!