“Custom Burger Joint in Rif Fort”
Review of Burger Bar

Burger Bar
Ranked #187 of 373 Restaurants in Willemstad
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

The food is quite good here, it’s also nice to get a custom burger. I had the brisket burger which was cooked exactly how I like it. I do have to admit the the prices are a little higher than I’d like, but this is also right in the middle of where the tourists go when they get off the cruise ships. You take the good with the bad!

My friend and I also got the mojito for two. Any cocktail can be purchased that way. It’s a lot of drink, but works out well over lunch!

I’ve been back, and will be back again. Perhaps it wouldn’t be so good on a busier day, but it wasn’t busy at all when I visited either time.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 27, 2019

The burgers bar has a right to carry its name. Service is not really speedy but why hurry its the Caribean. The burgers a really tasty

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

I had the lady burger which seemed like it was pre cooked and (barely) heated up. It had a compressed meat texture and wasn’t juicy. Really quite horrible. The bun was nice and the fries hot and crispy. My hubby said his goat burger was good. Service was good.

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I were staying at an all inclusive resort on the other end of the island with less than stellar food selection so when we visited Willemstad, a burger sounded great. This place did not disappoint. Burgers were great!! Whatever toppings you want, good drinks too. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed February 12, 2019

Enjoyed the burgers and fries! Very good and the price was nice. Good choice if you have a picky child along as well. We ate there 3 times on our trip.

Date of visit: March 2018