Stayed there on my way from Aruba to Caracas for 1 night. My first complaint is that, even though is one of the hotels that is closest to the Airport it has no free shuttle. Taxi's were 30 dollars to and from the airport.
The room smelled like a swamp and there were HUGE mosquitoes that would not go away, no matter how much I lowered the temperature. The carpets were completely wet and after I used the shower I found out why. There is some error in the design of the tub/shower that makes the bathroom and the room flood every time you take a shower.
Oh, and the lighting is very poor. Trying to reorganize your bags at night, using those lights will leave you blind.
I know it is a budget hotel, but come on. I think you can offer something a little better for 119 dollars a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CLARION HOTEL & SUITES CURACAO is located at the world trade center curacao complex in the beach area, equiped with 17 meeting rooms, ballrooms, auditorium and exhibition hall, everything your need for vacation or business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Suites Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel And Suites Curacao
- Willemstad Clarion
- Clarion Hotel Curacao
- Clarion Willemstad
- Clarion Hotel & Suites Curacao Willemstad