Overall: Good value. Great location. Stylish rooms and general area. Some minor flaws in maintenance. Recommended for young-ish people.
+ Stylish rooms with really good size. And the view is great (from deluxe room), you have the ocean and sunsets right outside your balcony/window.
+ Close to several other hotels and restaurants in Pieetermai, and you can walk to Willemstad in about 10-15 minutes.
+ Very helpful general manager.
- Even though the rooms are nice, there are still room for some improvements. For instance: Our balcony door was missing its door knob, the bathroom could have been cleaner (drain and ventilation), the bed we had in the apartment ("Brigitte Bardot") was too hard (however the bed in the deluxe room was great).
- The outside area seems really nice and stylish on the surface, but it is actually somewhat worn down (maybe because of the weather conditions?). Could do with a paint job, some electrical/lighting fixing here and there, and some better general maintenance.
Note 1: The bathroom in our deluxe room was "missing" a door. We didn't have an issue with this kind of interior design, but some might.
Note 2: On Friday the restaurant/bar is a local hotspot, and the club music is playing to about midnight-ish. We had the room directly over the club and weren't bothered, but you will probably hear the music.
Note 3: The location is really windy! Don't expect a quiet afternoon on the balcony! Everything will blow away in the wind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saint Tropez Apartments & Suites is located in the picturesque, popular and colorful Pietermaai disctrict just 20 minutes' drive from Hato International Airport. The hotel is located oceanfront and features an beautiful outdoor pool with pool-bar, cabana's and sunbeds. The trendy restaurant is open, daily from 8 AM - 1 PM. Free WiFi throughout. The modern apartments and spacious rooms at Saint Tropez are air conditioned. Some feature a balcony with great views, and the private bathrooms have showers. They are decorated with a modern style and have minimalist details. Within walking distance you will find high end restaurants, nice cafe's and shops. Seaquarium Beach & Mambo Beach Boulevard is only 5 minutes' drive from Saint Tropez, as well as Willemstad's town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, HRS, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Saint Tropez Ocean Club Apartments & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Tropez Ocean Club Apartments & Suites Curacao/Willemstad