“Lost my boyfriend to Tjapko :-)”
Review of KitingCuracao

KitingCuracao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Personal Kite surf lessons on private beach, knee deep water, trade winds year around active and 27 degrees plus temperatures. We focus on safety and get you riding on the board in no time.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lost my boyfriend to Tjapko :-)”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My boyfriend Jairo started kiting at Tjapko last month. After his first lesson he was so stoked, he couldn't talk about anything else. The second class I joined them and saw that Tjapko is a really good teacher with a lot of good advice and patience. He is really encouraging. He also offered to learn me what I can do to help Jairo prepare to get in the water. It was real fun hanging out with Tjapko and his lovely wife and so the session was not just a kite lesson but also a nice get together. Jairo fell in love with the sport and Tjapko now advices him in what equipment to buy. Tjapko is very passionate and likes to share this with his customers.

Visited April 2014

Munich, Germany
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Professional and fun”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I took 4 kiting lessons in April of 2013. My instructor was Tjapko. He is very knowledgeable about kiting and the intricacies of wind. Most importantly, he can convey this knowledge to the students. He's patient, but very engaged and just loves to kite. Although the fun is in the forefront (as it should be), safety was a close second. Tjapko was very flexible with the times for the lessons and the spot they have is brilliant. It is wicked to learn in a place that noone else has access to. I suggest you give them a call and get kiting!

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank ooooooooooooooooooo
Willemstad, Curacao
“Awesome day learing to kite!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had a terrific kite lesson! I had a lot of peronal attention and a great atmosphere. I realy got the feeling i learned a lot. what a amazing day in paradise!!!

Visited July 2013