“Great adventurous day!”
Review of ATV & Buggy Tours

ATV & Buggy Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the natural beauties of the island of Curacao from the seat of a Buggy or a Quad. Buggies or Quad allow access to places where few people go. In fact, these sure-footed machines can take you places that even a horse fear to tread! Whether you are a beginner wanting an easy ride or an expert looking for a challenge, or you classify yourself somewhere in between, ATV & Buggy Tours offers it.
Willemstad, Curacao
“Great adventurous day!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

ATV & Buggy Tours has brought us the best tour on the island. We really enjoyed our guides Boef and Lorenzo. They were so nice and can tell you everything about the island. They take all the time you need to enjoy the beautiful places.This tour will take you to places you otherwise will never see..
The quads were very comfortable and you will notice the perfect condition of the quads and buggys.
Again, thank you so much guys!!

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun, Friendly and best value!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We had a blast and saw every thing the other tours saw but without the hassle and our own personal guide. He took us to places the other tours don't even know about and we felt like he was an old friend showing us his home town! Very knowledgeable about the island and answered all our questions. The equipment seemed new and very clean. We only had time for a three hour tour but next time we will take the all day tour for sure! A must for do tour!

The Hudson's

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Parker H
Atlanta, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Better than expected”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We had a great time. Vernon was a great guide. We did the 3hr tour and we never felt rushed. Very nice people. Nice equipment. Would definitely recommend.

Oswego, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A MUST!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I came across these guys through TripAdvisor.

They only had a few reviews here but they were all great. So I went to their website and it was... well, minimal. I then contacted them by email and the response was even less encouraging. Not because they were rude or anything... Just because it was quite… hmmm…. informal.
Nevertheless… Because of the reviews here and realizing that English wasn’t their first language, I decided to book anyway for my 9 y.o. and I. It also helped that I didn’t have to pay in advance.

Mannnn…. Am I glad I went with these guys! They were all VERY friendly and relax! Our guide even drove around the city after the tour, trying to find a sports bar for some guests that wanted to go watch the Olympics. All without whining and always with a smile. Now THAT’S something you don't see too often!

The ride/tour was a blast and the guide wasn’t too stressed out by time. You never felt like you had to rush through some site seeing because he was on some tight schedule or something. It was all at our own pace, which was great.

There were portions of regular roads and portions of dirt roads. The parts through the dirt roads were 100% pure fun! We saw some great sites… Unfortunately, like in many islands in the area, there were also parts littered with trash… Quite a shame what humans can do to nature… This had nothing to do with the tour, of course.

In any case… my son and I both loved it and we’d do it all over if we could. In fact, I’d probably do the longer 6h ride!

Don’t look any further if you’re planning this sort of activity there. You will not regret it!

Visited February 2014
Curacao
“Best tour ever”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We had the best time ever on this tour, excellent tour guide, the best atv buggies, in one word amazing!
This is a must when visiting curacao.!!!

Visited February 2014