“A fun place to stop and eat”
Review of Cafe Copacabana

Cafe Copacabana
Ranked #63 of 365 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Caribbean, Grill
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

Four if us stopped for a drink while touring the town. We had some red and blue mango drinks and they were great. We also tried their appetizer place and that was pretty decent too. We noticed some of our crew from our cruise were also eating there. I guess that shows that the place is good.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were in Curacao for the tumba final and were walking around Punda and found this nice place and had a couple of drinks. Service wise it was great and beers were cold !

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 18, 2018

My wife and I were looking to try the local food and found this place while shopping.my wife had the garlic shrimp and I had the meatballs, the waitress recommended the meatballs, and it was really good.the service is slow but that may be because you are on island time not big city time!Do not be in a rush because they are not.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018

This is a great place to take a break with a sandwich and beer. Or I guess you could also do coffee. the sandwich was made with a fresh baguette and while it did not have a lot of meat and cheese, what it had was enough to make it really good. The fries were also very good but could have used some salt on them when they were fresh out of the frier.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

After long days in the sun it is a very good Location for a cold beer in shadow place. I even fall in love with their homemade crabsalad. And last but not least, the Service ist awesome

Date of visit: November 2018