“So much fun!”

Zapata Flyboard Caribbean
Ranked #28 of 110 Tours in Willemstad
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the thrill of flying over the water; come fly with us!
Shreveport, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

this was one of my favorite activities and if you have the money you should definitely do it! the service was so great! great guys! it is located on janthiel beach (you can stay a while to eat and on the beach after the activity so we planned about 2.5 hours there)
if you love sports and a challenge this is the thing for you. it was a little hard to catch on but once you catch on theres nothing like it!
they communicate through facebook the quickest and easiest!

Visited December 2013

Jacksonville, FL
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“So fun!!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I gave this to my husband for our anniversary. The instructor did an excellent job and my husband was up and flying within minutes.

“Different and Fun!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I've done lots of water sports at the cottage and have only seen fly boarding on TV. When there was an opportunity to try it I signed up right away. The team working there are great and laid back which makes learning easier. The biggest part is learning to balance on the board. Once you get that down then you can have fun going in circles, back and forth and the dolphin dive. I'd do it again if I went back and had a blast. If you like water sports this is for you. Great job to the team at Zapata Flyboard Caribbean!

Berlin, Germany
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun Experience”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have to say I was not really talented when I flyboarded here for the first time in my life. It wasn't easy for me to get out the water nor could I do tricks. BUT: the experience was really worth it and I lots of fun. The team is wonderful and very patient even with first timers like me. Highly recommended when on Curacao!

new york city
“WOW!!!!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My family and I have been visiting the caribean for 20 years. We have tried it all. Nothing can compares to flyboarding. The thrill you get while flyboarding can't be convayed in words. HOWEVER, what really made this experience so enjoyable was the expert teaching and patience we receaved from William and Quin. As soon as we met them we knew we were in good hands. They were friendly, upbeat, and in complete control of our new adventure with our enjoyment there main goal. Thank you William and Quin. WE will be back. Shane and Paul

Visited October 2013