“WOW à la carte!! Add this spot to your bucketlist.”
Review of Zoya - CLOSED

Zoya
“WOW à la carte!! Add this spot to your bucketlist.”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We visited this great restaurant in november. Everything was just perfect. The perfect welcome (= hello, good evening. Welcome to our restaurant etc etc). The first impression has to be perfect. It was!

The food is great. The service is perfect. The price is right.

All you want to experience when you are on a holiday.

And the most important thing of all: VALUE FOR MONEY!!

So.... Don't hesitate and have a look. You'll be surpised.

• Visited November 2013

Chesapeake, Virginia
“Delicious food, great view, and good service!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We ate dinner at Zoya during our honeymoon in Curacao based on a recommendation from the hotel staff at The Renaissance. We asked them to recommend a place that served authentic style food, and it did not disappoint. The chef/owner actually came out and spoke with us as well, which was nice. We sat outside on the patio, which gave us a great view of the city and bridge downtown. If we ever return to Curacao, we will definately be returning to Zoya!

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Food here is really great value - lovely and looks and tastes much more expensive than it actually is. Service good too - very helpful and accommodating.

One reason this is not a 5 review:
I had an issue paying - i tried to pay with a USD 1 hundred bill, which they wouldn't take. They did take smaller US, but not the 1 dollar coin, and they were really picky - they ran after me as i'd underpaid by 18 cents (well, left a 1 dollar coin to cover that 18 cents). Anyway, don't pay with a 100 and you'll be fine - the food is great and i'd still go back.

• Visited September 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Truly amazing dining experience”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Do not miss this gem of a restaurant! My only regret is that I didn’t stumble upon Zoya until my last evening in Curaçao, after two weeks of eating quite expensive and, truth be told, rather mediocre food. The staff was extremely friendly and professional, the food was exquisite (well up to European standards, something I can’t say for most of the food I had while in Curaçao) and the portions were large. To top it all off – I am aware this may sound too good to be true – when the bill came it turned out it was a lot cheaper than all the other places we had dined in in Willemstad!

• Visited September 2013
The Hague, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing family dinner”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

i visited Zoya during my summer vacation at home (Curacao). First of all i would like to say that the ambience at the restaurant location is wonderful my family and I enjoyed it very much. But of course the most important part THE FOOD!! it was incredible, the combinations are out of this world, i ordered a Curacao beef soup as a starter, it was great!! as a main dish i had Shrimp "bon Zoyaaa" i think that was one of the best shrimp dishes i have ever had. The Chef/Owner of the restaurant even came by to check up on the guests that were dining.
I would for sure recommend this wonderful restaurant. Next time i visited my beautiful country of Curacao i will pass by for sure. Thanks for the amazing night Zoya crew!!
PS. that night there was a great band playing called "perfect four", these four young men delighted us with their wonderful talent. keep up the great work!! .

• Visited August 2013