“First Class Tour at Reasonable Rates”

Martin Travel Tours - Private Tours
Ranked #51 of 116 Tours in Willemstad
More attraction details
Owner description: Private tours on Curacao for up to 4 People in a private SUV Car.
Reviewed February 12, 2014

It's our first time to Curacao and we wanted a comprehensive tour of the island with a focus on it's history, culture and interesting landmarks. Martin's tour was right on the money. We visited out of the way venues that you won't see on the more common bulk tour packages. It's even better if you're a photographer, because he knows the best photo spots on the island.

2  Thank digitalpics
Martin L, Owner at Martin Travel Tours - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Sir/Ms. As a photographer my self I still take pictures on Curacao as I told you. So it was a pleasure showing you all those beautiful Photo spots. We have a lot as you saw. Thank you for your nice review. I really appreciate it. Thanks for being my guest.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

My wife and I took the Island Tour with Martin on January 14th and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I think we enjoyed Shete Boka National Park the most with the beautiful scenery and crashing waves. Martin possesses a unique combination of humor, knowledge, passion, and patience to make for an enjoyable experience.

2  Thank JOE A
Martin L, Owner at Martin Travel Tours - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your nice review. I always try to make an enjoyable day for everybody. I enjoyed your company very much. And Shete Boca is also my favorite not to miss attraction on Curacao.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My friend and I had one day to spend on Curacao as a shore excursion off our cruise ship, as our husbands had booked a scuba diving tour there. My husband booked a tour with Martin for us in advance of our arrival and as it turned out we enjoyed a very fine day. Martin was very fun to be with and took us to some very beautiful sites on the island. He also took some great pictures with my camera of us together in some great spots with beautiful scenery. I would highly recommend Martin if you are planning a trip to the island, you will not be disappointed, you will learn a lot and I'm sure you will enjoy the tour and have a wonderful day.

Martin L, Owner at Martin Travel Tours - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Ladies. It was a pleasure showing you my beautiful Island of Curacao. You were a fun couple. Thank you for your time to write this nice review. I hope more people want to see Curacao via my eyes. Hope to see you back soon on Dushi Korsou!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Martin is a really fun and humorous guy. He related well our entire group from ages 12-70's. He deserves special mention for keeping the 12 year old in-line and having fun. Since we were a group of 7 people he rented a bigger vehicle for us which was really great. The only downside was that the people in the back had some challenges to hear his funny banter.

We requested to visit the natural sites of Curacao and it was the highlight of our trip. We particularly enjoyed the powerful waves and cave at Shete Boca.

Martin's enthusiasm for the island is very infectious. I highly recommend him!

1  Thank Jennifer M
Martin L, Owner at Martin Travel Tours - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

Dear Jennifer, It was fun showing your family around Curacao. As you noticed I love this island and love to show it to everybody visiting. Thank you for being my guest with your nice family and for your nice review. Hope to see you back one day!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Our day on Curacao wouldn't have been the same without Martin. My father-in-law booked us a tour with Martin. He was ready and waiting for us when our ship arrived. He was very funny and very knowledgeable about the island, and allowed us to take as much time as we wanted/needed at each site. We stopped at the Ostrich farm, and the National Park during our tour of the island, and we were also fortunate to make a few extra unplanned stops to see numerous points of interst. Martin knows how to take care of his guest! I highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank Gunner557