“Delicious!”

Kome
Ranked #5 of 289 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the historical district of Petermaai, Kome features a chef driven menu where worldly cooking techniques lay the foundation for the creative freedom Chef David and Pastry Chef Susan live for in the kitchen. The chefs cook things that make them happy, like homemade sausage, tasty sandwhiches, curry’s or stews; fried chicken, fresh bread, pie or something altogether surprising and new.
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We went on tapas night and therefore ended up having a great sampling of all the small plates. Each one was better than the next. After a couple of meals at restaurants that were far from tasty, I had almost resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't have another good meal until I returned to Chicago. Happily, Kome restored my faith. Get the pork belly bites - fantastic!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

The food and drink are worth the trip. This place could make it in any big city in the world. The chef is American, the beers and wines are diverse and inviting, and the starters, entrees, and desserts are delicious. We had the hanger steak and pork chop, and both were well-prepared. This was my favorite restaurant during our week in Curacao.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We made reservations for a Friday night dinner. Great ambiance and a nice variety of dishes. Everything that we order was really good. It is not a kids restaurant. More a grown up place. We went there because of thr good ratings here and were happy with the place.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I visited Kome twice - once for lunch and once for dinner. Both experiences were interesting and very different from each other. The service was fine, could have been a bit more on point, but the food was good. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Affordable, tasty, and cozy. We have eaten here several times, and all of our visits were wonderful.