“Cactus Cafe Lunch”

Trio Penotti
Ranked #5 of 364 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are moving to the other side of the road. You'll find us at the entrance to the National Park at Cactus Cafe. Opening Hours: 10am-3pm (kitchen opens at 11 am till 2 pm) and 5pm - 10pm (kitchen closes at 9pm)
Reviewed March 25, 2018

Made a mistake and thought we could go to Trio Penotti for lunch, but were redirected by a sign in the parking lot to the park across the street and the Cactus Cafe. It's in the same complex at the Savonet Museum and Christoffel National Park. We got the curried chicken salad and the "vegan" salad, and both were DELICIOUS. My boyfriend said it was the best chicken salad he's ever had. My salad had mixed greens, onions, olives, avocado, black beans, tomatoes, and cashews (not listed on the description of the salad, so be aware if you have allergies). There was plenty of seating in the shade, and parking was free. We were happy to stumble upon this hole in the wall place!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Michele L

Reviewed March 14, 2018

My husband and I ate dinner here last night. I made an on line reservation three weeks ago and received a confirmation. When we arrived at the restaurant the young man who greeted us knew nothing about our reservation. I then produced a copy of our reservation so he “found” us a small table at the back of the restaurant where people without reservations were seated. The better seating was reserved so there were no other options. Although we have no complaint about the food or service, I would like to suggest to anyone who makes an on line reservation that you call when you arrive on island to make sure that you actually do have a reservation. I noticed that a young couple who arrived shortly after we did had the same problem. Lesson learned

Date of visit: March 2018
3  Thank SunandSand5
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

We love Trio Penotti..... will be going there for our 3rd time since staying in Westpunt! And have been there every other time we visited the island.
Great food & super staff!

2  Thank Annie0448
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband chose to go here for his birthday dinner. We had a lovely date night there. The food was delicious and the service was excellent!! They even surprised my husband with a birthday treat! It is totally worth the drive! We will return and bring friends/family next time!

1  Thank Curakate
Reviewed March 3, 2018

We had heard great things about this restaurant from people staying at Lagun Blou where we were staying. So we went to dinner there and were very happy. We really love their peanut soup. (They also run the Cactus Café at Landhuis Savonet and we had the same peanut soup there for lunch a different day.)

Lovely atmosphere sitting outside. I had Tiramisu for dessert which was great. My boyfriend had the lemon sorbet with vodka, listed under desserts, we thought it would be the sorbet with a splash of vodka. Instead it was a pretty huge drink of vodka with a little sorbet floating in it!

1  Thank bkayak