“Great restaurant”

Portofino Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 300 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Portofino Restaurant, one of the top Italian Restaurants in Curacao, offers innovative Italian cuisine in an inviting Mediterranean atmosphere. At night dishes such as the excuisite seafood pasta are served in an elegant and cozy indoor dining environment. An extensive wine list has been composed with care. Top off your dinner with a delightful and authentic Italian tiramisu and you will have a dining experience to remember long after your visit is over... Breakfast is served in the main dining room and on the comfortable open air terrace, with freshly brewed coffee, pastries, fresh fruit and much more.
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Really enjoyed eating at this restaurant while on vacation! Food was great and always came out hot! Service from everyone in the restaurant was exceptional and friendly!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Loved everything about this restaurant. Staff is highly professional, but also warm and inviting, and very intuitive. My server on a past trip Yvette remembered me and came out to welcome me back, while I was on my way to pool area. Later that evening I dined at Portofino and Yvette, as our server and Drake as hope personally welcomed me and coworker, and made sure everything was going well on our visit. Thank you Portofino staff, you all do an excellent job!!

1  Thank Kamala S
Reviewed July 26, 2014

The service is good, food is delicious, the ambient is quiet and appropriate for a familiar dinner, but everything is too expensive.

1  Thank JTaschen
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We ate here for breakfast about 4 times and each time the buffet was great. The hot buffet was $23 per person and it was worth it. We made dinner reservations here for Sunday because most places in town are closed on Sundays and we were not happy with our meal. It was way overpriced and it just wasn't great food either. Service was slow too. We stayed at resort for 8 days and we never went back for dinner. Many other places on island have better food and cheaper prices.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We recently stayed at the Marriot in Curacao for our honeymoon. We ate at Portofino 2 times and if we had eaten there sooner, we would have been there more! Not only was the food excellent (I recommend the lobster bisque and loved my pasta dishes) but the service there was AMAZING. Grec always came to check on us and made us feel special. Hopefully we can travel back soon!