“Awesome sights, beautiful coastline, small crowds”

Shete Boka National Park
$104.99*
Shete Boka National Park and Playa Lagun Snorkel Adventure in Curacao
Ranked #5 of 110 things to do in Willemstad
Reviewed June 14, 2014

$6 US to get in but to have oversight in the parking areas, marked pathways, etc. it was worth every penny. An absolutely awesome natural area. Uniqueness of this area to Curacao is one of the elements that makes me glad I came as I could never see this anywhere else. Something of this scale in a U.S. National Park and you would be fighting with hundreds if not thousands of people to see something like this. A fabulous place!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

It's a long drive from town and not many companies offer excursions there, but this is really a spectacular sight. It was the highlight of my trip to Curacao. According to our guide (who I don't believe)the water was too rough so it was dangerous to explore the cave. This was disappointing, but the view from the platform and the little exploring we did around there was still fun. Then we went to Boka Pistol, and I didn't want to leave. I wanted to plant a beach chair and sit and watch Boka Pistol work it's magic all day. It was worth the trip for this alone. I don't know about anything like this anywhere else. Words cannot explain it. You have to see it for yourself, you'll be glad you did. I only gave it four stars instead of five since we didn't get to see the Boka Tabla cave.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Beautiful scenery, a must see. Road is a little rocky driving, but nothing too bad if you take your time. Cave was closed the day we were there. Well worth the admission fee!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

This park provides access to some of natures awesome features on the island, including the impressive Boca Pistol. A little bridge next to the boca gives you an experience of being within a 20 meters distance of natures deadly forces. It' a must see.

1  Thank Stanley79
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We parked at the entrance and walked too many of the sites - you can drive to them but it was nice to walk on this wide open site. I really liked the Boka Pistol - the way the water blew out of the hole was fascinating.

We got there early to beat the heat and had the place to ourselves for the first hour or so. We got there at 9:10AM (they are supposed to open at 9AM) but they didn't open until about 9:30AM.

1  Thank Chicago Flyer