i think this is the worst hotel i have ever been too. moss around the pool area.breakfast staff not properly no hair nets hence hair in food.
roaches in rooms. dark corridors and bad bulbs in rooms.
on the up side the room was very spacious with new tv and comfy bed-sheets seemed clean.
bathtub was is a trap-accident waiting to happen watch yr step in and out.
good location though alth felt a little unsafe walking back to the hotel at night it is a nice central location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EM City Hotel Stay at EM City Hotel and experience the rich history of Curacao all around you. Otrobanda and Willemstad is the home of many buildings that form part of unique historic districts. These are part of the the UN/UNESCO World Heritage list and are therefore being protected by law. Many buildings have been renovated, while keeping their original architecture form. There are various Museums in the area that will allow you to have a unique experience of the rich history of Curacao. By staying at EM City hotel you will be located in the center of it all by only seconds and minutes walk from your hotel. EM City Hotel is right in the center of it all: entertainment districts, shopping, financial district, health district, governmental district, culture and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your E M City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Curacao Plaza Hotel Willemstad
- Howard Johnson Curacao Plaza Hotel And Casino
- Howard Johnson Willemstad
- Willemstad Howard Johnson
- E M City Hotel Curacao/Willemstad