Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao
Ranked #10 of 31 Hotels in Willemstad
“great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

I visited this hotel during the month of may whilst attending a conference. This hotel was really interesting to stay at. The food was wonderful and I was able to experience the cuisine at three of the restaurants. The best for me was the Italian restaurant. The staff was so hospitable and the entertainment team I give them 10 points. The beach was wonderful and just enough for a non swimmer like myself. I rate the conference facilities high as well conducive for learning as well as spacious enough for the large contingent of persons that was hosted. My room was beautiful, always clean and well kept.
The little time I had to shop, I shopped and the shop owners were very helpful, but just be careful with the conversion of US to guilders, a number of them convert how they feel some use 2 guilders to 1 US some convert at a higher rate.
I really enjoyed my stay at Sunscape and hope to revisit soon when I have more time to relax and lounge about.

Room Tip: Rooms to the west are closer to the main restaurants as well as the disco and pool.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
7 Thank Charlz8335
Jose C, General Manager at Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

Please receive the warmest greetings from Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino. We are thrilled to have made this vacation and a very special and memorable one. Thank you for highlighting how helpful, friendly and attentive our staff is, and for sharing such positive experience with others through this forum and for giving us the privilege of vacationing with us.

We are very proud of them all, as they go the extra mile to bring smiles upon our guest’s faces. Rest assured that your comments will be shared with them all.

It was more than a pleasure to have delighted you and taken care of you once again. We look forward to see you soon.

Best regards,

Jose Corletto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,142)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

I have never rated a hotel but I found I must for this one. Go to the island it's amazing but go to any other hotel but this one it's bad. Decided to stay here because it was one of the only all inclusive on the island, and due to having a 16 month old I wanted access to a variety of food due the my picky eater. We'll access to a variety of food was not there food choices very limited breakfast was ok basic eggs and stuff but lunch was horrible burgers and hot dogs on the beach or last nights left overs in the buffet, after lunch if you want a snack between 5 - 6:30 good luck everything is shut down to set up for dinner and dinner is not great at al la carte if you can get a reservation which is a mission upon its self food is not great at all for such a developed island Cuba had better food. I don't know why but they are so rude as we'll we went to the seafood a la carte to try to figure out how to book a reservation and when my wife asked the lady there how it works she turned talked to another lady in there native language and she looked at us and rolled her eyes like we asked the wrong question, we just walked away said forget that not eating there, and good luck trying to complain its a joke, they laugh at you.
I have been to many places in the caribbean and service yes is always slow understandable the heat island life, but not like this. My wife would ask for milk for my son and the waitress would say no problem or sure one minute and continue what they were doing come back 20-30 min later while my son is crying. Best thing is we were having dinner at the buffet the one night and there was a party of 40 people eating but we're being served a la carte style at the Buffett and all staff working there were taking care of them, but everyone else was looking for cutlery and cleaning there own tables, place is unbelievable.
They say the bar is stocked with all premium alcohol, yeah right all domestic crap must bring your own alcohol it's up drinkable especially if you drink anything on the rocks.
So I get sick on the sat and my son has a bit of a fever due to his teething so we stayed in the room cause of the heat and humidity just to keep cool in the AC we'll does the AC not break down in the entire building for almost 13 hours in plus 40 degree Celsius weather plus humidity and the when I would call front desk they just would tell us there working on it, it reached appoint I count breath in the room cause it got so warm and front desk just kept giving me the same answer.
Beach front is unmaintained and never checked even though belongs to the resort and is private cigarette butts and glass everywhere water shoes is a must for all ages especially children lots of coral rock. The one day a dead fish washed up on shore and smelled all day by noon we had to tell someone to clean it up cause when the breeze blew across it the smell was carried across the entire beach front.
They try to upswell you on everything, example they state they offer free internet but it's for a cost they offer you welcome packages and all sorts of stuff but it's all scams for you to dump money at the resort, you go to the stores everything is over priced just go to the city and buy things.
When you first arrive they all say "welcome home" it's true it's like your at home you gotta clean cook and get anything you want your self. Don't waste your money it's a premium for this resort because it's all inclusive but take that money book a regular hotel on the island and it will work out the same just eating out everyday and you will have a lot more choices and better quality food.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Bill L
Jose C, General Manager at Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review concerning your accommodation and experience at Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino.

We are very grateful to receive your feedback as this will provide us clear indication into where to work. We are very disappointed that we were not able to meet your overall expectation.

As a service oriented company, we always make efforts to meet and succeed our guest’s expectations and for that reason your comments and feedback are taken very seriously in order to offer all our clients a remarkable experience and high quality service as you all deserve.

We are sure that if you would have reached out to one member of our management staff, we would have done anything in our reach to change your perspective.

Nevertheless your comments have been forwarded to the corresponding department in order for corrective measures and actions to be taken.

Should you consider giving us another opportunity in the future please feel free to contact us.

Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Arrival
We reached the resort by taxi from the Hato airport; cost is US $40 one-way for the half-hour ride.

On arrival we were diverted from the front desk to the Preferred Club, where we sat and sipped "champagne" while going through the checkin process. That was fairly painless, but it seemed to take quite a while. All of the staff were pleasant and helpful.

Our unit was #2419, in building 2, which is on the east end of the property. We had a "resort view," which meant we could see a little of the water, but mostly we saw the back of the Himitsu and Da Mario restaurants. Even numbered rooms in building 2 face outward from the resort (i.e., east), which is probably advantageous from the point of view that the prevailing wind is from the east, and if the a/c quits you can open the balcony and corridor doors to get ventilation. This became relevant on our last night at the resort, when the a/c in all of building 2 quit, and being on the west side we had next to no breeze, even with the hallway and balcony doors cracked. An attempt by the maintenance guys to get the equipment working led to a flood and power outage about midnight; power came back on about 4:00 a.m. Needless to say, it was not a restful night.

The room was clean, modern, and well-appointed, though it really could use a ceiling fan. The air-conditioning was adequate (when it worked); there is a control box on the wall that allows you to select the temperature and fan speed, though there was no discernible difference between LOW FAN and HIGH FAN. There is also a mini-refrigerator, which is stocked with bottled water, soft drinks, and 7-oz bottles of beer. The refrigerator didn't work particularly well, but it kept the drinks cooler than room temperature.

Since we were in the Preferred Club, we had the use of an "exclusive" beach at the west end of the property -- i.e., as far as possible from our building. The Preferred beach supposedly had a "beach butler," who would take drink orders, but we never saw him or her. (There was a bar at the Preferred pool, but it didn't open until 11:30 and had a limited selection.) The beach chairs on the Preferred beach are more comfortable, though.

The guests were largely from the United States but with sizable numbers from Canada, the Netherlands, U.K., Argentina, Brazil, and France. Most staff members speak English, Dutch, Spanish, and Papiamentu, switching from one to the other seemingly effortlessly. There are some whose English is limited, but Spanish always worked.

We arrived in the evening, and when we decided to go for dinner (at about 7:00) we ran into a problem cited in many of the reviews: We were told at Oceana, the seafood restaurant, that we could not be seated until 9:00 or 9:30. I immediately went back to the Preferred Club room and spoke to someone there; she had the food service manager paged, and he arrived in a few minutes. I explained that we had just arrived, had been traveling all day and were tired and had no interest in walking from restaurant to restaurant being told we couldn't be seated. The manager, Aladdin (not sure of the spelling), listened attentively and asked when we would like to have dinner at Oceana. I told him 7:30, and he arranged for us to be seated.

As we got further into the week, we determined that the best place to eat without hassle -- and to get freshly prepared, good-quality food -- was the buffet. This runs counter to our experience at other all-inclusives, but we found that the buffet had a daily selection of two or three hot dishes that evidenced good-quality ingredients, well prepared. We skipped the pasta station in favor of the other hot entrees, mostly beef and pork stews, and they were excellent.

Here are our impressions of each restaurant:
Buffet: See above -- good choice.
Oceana (seafood): Tasty seafood, but dishes tended to be oversalted (this was common across all of the restaurants). We paid extra for a "romantic dinner on the beach" at Oceana, and while the waiter tried really hard, he wasn't really up to the task. Also, the lobster was flavorful but extremely salty.
Da Mario (Italian): The food is about as Italian as I am (hint -- I'm not the least bit Italian), and the one night we went the service was atrocious. My entrée was edible, but my wife's was not -- pork overcooked to total dryness. After about 20 minutes waiting for refills on wine, we gave up and left. We tried to give Da Mario a second chance on our last night, but it was closed.
Himitsu (Japanese): Edible food, but definitely not authentic Japanese. We weren't able to get a teppanyaki table, but those seated at the side tables get the same food -- the chef prepares extra, and it's plated at the teppanyaki table and delivered to the side tables. The meal starts with an interesting take on miso soup, served warm rather than boiling hot as it usually is in a Japanese restaurant. This is followed by tempura and a single piece of sushi, then the main course (vegetables, then beef, shrimp, and chicken).
Bluewater Grill: We went there for lunch one day -- never again. Hamburgers and hot dogs are the only choice, accompanied by French fries. Our hamburgers were pretty much cooked to the texture of hockey pucks, and were essentially tasteless. I didn't have the nerve to try a hot dog. At night (when it's open) the restaurant turns into a steakhouse. We had dinner there once; after we mentioned our awful experience at Da Mario to Wendy, a manager in the buffet, she tried to set up another dinner to give Da Mario a second chance, but it was closed, so she set us up with a reservation at the Bluewater Grill. It turned out pretty well; I'd rate Bluewater (as a steakhouse) second after the buffet.

Drinks at the bar often gave the impression of being watered, and the bartenders use the inferior quality well liquor unless you ask for a name brand. The Rendezvous Bar (in the lobby) has Hennessy cognac instead of the awful swill at the beach bar; they also had Absolut vodka, which was definitely an improvement over the well vodka.

The Rendezvous bar was the best bet for a wide selection and quick service; service at Sugar Reef, the bar by the main pool, often bogged down because it is also the service bar for the buffet and Da Mario at a minimum. Manatees, the swim-up bar behind Sugar Reef, was only open 11:00-4:00, which seems silly -- why close so early? Maybe because it's low season, but there were still plenty of potential customers in the pool, and often there were three employees "upstairs" and no one paying any attention to the pool area.

Staff: I can't say enough good things about the staff -- Wendy, Omar, Stefany, Norma, Rolando, Priscilla, and many others. Everyone was genuinely friendly and helpful -- not the forced, plastic Disney friendly, but the real thing. As you can see from the review, we had some problems, but I found that they were resolved quickly and satisfactorily if we simply brought them to the attention of a staff member.

We didn't participate in any of the activities, but it looked like the water aerobics crew was having a lot of fun in the pool. Beach towels were no problem -- just go to the hut and take what you need.

Some general tips:
1) The printed handouts received at check-in talk about "resort elegant" dress or something like that in restaurants at dinner -- i.e., long pants and collared shirts for men. Don't believe it. I saw men wearing flipflops and shorts in all restaurants at all times.

2) The handouts also say "no reserving beach chairs," which is an exercise in fantasy. People reserved beach chairs all the time, and no one complained. Admittedly, we were there in low season; it could become an issue when the place is fully booked. The handouts actually say that Security will pick up any items left for more than an hour, but guess what? That doesn't happen. (The foregoing isn't a complaint, just a statement of fact.)

3) In building 2, even-numbered rooms face east. These will be quieter, since you won't get the noise from nightly social events at the resort, though I don't know how much noise they pick up from the neighboring Mambo Beach area. (Even-numbered rooms also get more breeze.)

4) If you want to eat dinner in one of the non-buffet restaurants, be prepared to either get there when they open (6:30-ish) or wait a long time to be seated. If you don't make the first seating, you'll be given a pager with an approximate time. Obviously, families with small children won't want to exercise this option.

5) If you have a problem, bring it to the attention of a staff member in a calm, clear, and non-confrontational manner, and it is highly likely that the problem will be resolved to your satisfaction.

Overall, Sunscape was a good place to relax and do very little, though the option to be more active is there for those who want it. The facility is nice, and the staff are outstanding; food and drink range from mediocre to pretty good, which I think is about all you can expect of a mid-range all-inclusive.

Room Tip: Rooms facing out from the resort (i.e., not facing the center of the property) will probably be quie...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Location
6 Thank singflysmith
Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino. Thank you for having chosen us as your vacation destination. We are thrilled to read about your successful stay with us. We do our best to make sure that our guests receive the most excellent service during their stay; it is satisfying that we were able to achieve this.

It was a pleasure to have taken care of you and we look forward to your next visit at your home away from home.

Best Regards,

Woodbridge, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I chose Sunscape Curacao after vacationing several years ago at a Breezes resort which was fantastic. Sunscape is formerly a Breezes property, and I thought all-inclusive was the way to go.

Let me start with the positives. The beach and the water are absolutely beautiful. There is quite a bit of coral on the sand and at the water's edge, so you will definitely want to wear water shoes. The staff was very friendly, the entertainment team really did their best. I was impressed that they asked our names and actually remembered us and greeted us by name any time they saw us. The food was delicious. The buffet always had a large selection of really tasty food to choose from for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with no wait. And the coffee was outstanding, I even bought a pound to bring home with me. The restaurants all had great food also, however, one restaurant was closed each night which left the others with very long wait times, one night we ate dinner at 10pm. We had fantastic massages at the spa, and the fitness area was adequate, with a few treadmills, elipticals and weight lifting equipment.

Unfortunately, the all-inclusive drinks have an extremely low alcohol content. They seem to be watered down. The Polar Beer is good, but you can't get a bottle of it outside the mini-bar in your room. Which, by the way, is a joke. 2 beers, 2 bottles of water and 2 bottles of soda a day. We did have to call several times to have our fridge stocked. One day it took several phone calls and a visit to the front desk, and complaining to a staff member at a bar to get water delivered. On the last day, we actually ran out of toilet paper. I know, right? Wifi is NOT free, very expensive to be honest, and only available in the lobby area. We were offered the opportunity to become members of the "preferred club" which offered perks including wifi and our own private butler on the preferred beach. Needless to say, we sat on this beach which was farthest away from any bar with everyone else who wanted to sit there, and never once saw anyone who remotely resembled a butler. Our "preferred status" actually caused us to have to walk further any time we wanted a crappy drink. lol, can't even get a bottle of water (other than the ones delivered to your room) without paying for it. (All-inclusive???) The gift shop it tiny and very expensive.

This resort is very family friendly. There were several families with many very small children. Not my idea of a relaxing vacation. There was very little-to-no nightlife. The entertainment team tries very hard, and they do a great job, but the "disco" doubles as the "sports bar" during the day, and probably can't hold more than 20 people comfortably.

The room was decent, with a good view of the beach. The air conditioning worked almost too well. We had a nice balcony where I would sit at night and read, until a family with 3 toddlers moved in and took over the pool directly below us. There are several pools in several different areas, and a decent-sized hot tub which is supposed to be adults only. They don't really do anything to keep kids out, though.

The cleaning staff was friendly enough, but the rooms were far from immaculate.

The bell-hop never showed up to bring our luggage down the day we were leaving, so I had to drag my luggage down the steps myself. We were on the 2nd floor, and because all the buildings are only 2 stories, there are no elevators.

As I was leaving, one of the staff members asked me to be sure to log onto Trip dvisor and review the resort, so I have. I would not recommend this resort to any of my friends or family members. I have been telling everyone how disappointed I was. Curacao is beautiful, and Sunscape wasn't horrible, but it's definitely over priced, and the advertisements for it are extremely over exaggerated.

Room Tip: Wifi not available in rooms. We stayed in the Pelican building which was average. I understand the t...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
      Location
10 Thank Suga1018
Jose C, General Manager at Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for review posted regarding your visit at Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa and Casino.
We value your extensive feedback on the Trip Advisor. Your feedback will be intensively reviewed with all the departments concerned.

Our aim is to achieve the best results for all our guest that visit our resort. We are very confident that with your comments will have some clear indication into where we have to place more attention in order to improve our results.
We wish we had the opportunity to contact you while you were staying with us. We are certain that with some correction we could have changed your stay and maybe even make transform it into a positive one.

Once again, thank you very much.

Metuchen, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

The place is gorgeous! We went all inclusive and the liquor was watered down very weak. The rooms were ok, not really spotless clean. There was no elevator and we were on the 2nd floor. Everything was far away, the restaurants, the main lobby was a walk, They did not offer any accomodation for gettng around in this resort. I hurt my foot just before leaving and was in lots of pain. The food was excellent, however, every night they had a restaurant closed, therefore, waiting 2 maybe 3 hours to eat was the normal. They only had 1 bar with premium liquor, every other bar was watered down garbage. The massage was excellent. They offered coupons for things that we had no interest in like $10 off a $50 bottle of wine, or $20 off a private dinner on the beach. This was supposed to be "all inclusive?" We got snorkles and was told it was only for 1 hour then cost $18, again "all inclusive??" 10 min walk to get the snorkle and 10 mins back and now 40 mins to use...REALLY? Ok but the fridge is kept fully stocked right? WRONG!! 2 BOTTLES OF WATER AND 2 BOTTLE OF BEER each day. You could not get bottled water unless you bought it ...again ALL INCLUSIVE???? And FINALLY the last day we had to DRAG our bags down 2 flights of stairs because they NEVER came for our bags, my friends bag broke when it fell. ALSO too many kids screaming and yelling and parents just sitting around not taking care of them. Yes they had a place for the kids, but no one was there.

Room Tip: Don't upgrade to premium its a bunch of baloney, they give you nothing.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Apple Leisure Group
7 Campus Boulevard
Newtown, Square, PA 19073

Dear Mr. Zozaya-Gorostiza,

I am writing this letter to inform you of several negative incidents that my husband and I experienced during our stay at one of your resorts, the Sunscape Curacao.

I booked a honeymoon-vacation at the Sunscape Curacao Resort via Apple Vacations on March 21st. I called and upgraded to receive the “Sweet escape free honeymoon package”. When I spoke to the Apple travel representative, I advised that we would NOT prefer to have our honeymoon junior oceanfront suite face the rock-climbing wall. When we arrive on Monday, August 4th, Viela, the preferred club representative assigned us to room 2302 which is the room that faces the rock climbing wall and club/lounge. We both requested from Isis to please find us another room that would provide the oceanfront view that we reserved and a peaceful environment. Isis was wonderful and she reassigned us to room 8322 located in the Flamingo wing the next day. First, we did not receive the fresh flowers, fruit and sparkling wine upon arrival on neither room that we were assigned. I requested and arranged via the preferred club a romantic breakfast in bed to be delivered at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, August 8th, only to receive a phone call from a staff member on that Friday at 10:00 a.m. informing us that there was a miscommunication and if we would like to reschedule the breakfast to another date which we refused. There were several bar-staff members that were not friendly and made us feel as if we were inconveniencing them in requesting drinks. We never received the romantic turndown service with petit fours during our stay. The worst incident is after spending the day snorkeling, my husband decides to go back to our room only to find that our room keys were deactivated. We were checked-out in error on Sunday, August 10th rather than the scheduled check-out date of Monday, August 11th when we were scheduled to depart to New York. Lastly to get a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket without ice and a fruit plate on our last day instead of the first day when we arrived is a little insulting.

I have to say that there were several staff members in the resort that were wonderful and provided excellent and hospitable service and made us feel welcomed. Rolando who works at Oceana arranged and provided us with first-rate service during the private beachfront dinner, this young man has a wonderful future, he is intelligent and ambitious and his service was impeccable. Then there are the bartenders like Jonathan from the Rendezvous bar; Amanda and Rodangelo that always gave us service with a smile. On a lighter side, the new cocktail that the bartender, Chin, created named, “crazy spicy mango” should be added to the drink menu. The wait-staff such as Ana and Milagros from the World Café, Verona and Alex from the Blue Water Grill that were always amiable and ensured that we were well taken care of while dining at their respective restaurants. Isis is absolutely delightful; she was terrific in arranging our room at the Flamingo wing. Jose from Concierge and Sherman, from pool maintenance were terrific. My husband and I loved the positive and upbeat attitude that Prince-T exuded, he was an absolute joy and your company should utilize him to train (re-train) the current staff members that do not exude his positive attitude towards guests that are staying at this resort. Nelly and Xiomara were terrific and provided wonderful complimentary massages which provided some relief from the stress that these incidents caused us during our honeymoon vacation.

My husband and I work very hard to save money for our honeymoon vacation. We both wanted this honeymoon vacation to be special and we are extremely disappointed that your company mislead us and did not provide the services that we were promised to receive on our trip. We were extremely disappointed with some of the staff members that were not friendly. We were disappointed with some of the services that we expected and did not receive such as top-shelf beverages (i.e. Smirnoff is not top shelf vodka). Your resort offers Smirnoff, Hennessey and Dewar’s at one bar and this is the extent of your top shelf beverage to the guests; this is unacceptable. We were promised the offer of a complimentary breakfast in bed which was never delivered. I selected this resort because I was looking forward to enjoying the pool bar, however, Manatees, the swim-up/pool bar was not staffed. What a shame that in this resort, the pool bar, such an important social place was not provided the service to accommodate the guests. We were disappointed in having to wait one hour or more to be served dinner in the restaurants.

We want to emphasize that it seems to us that this resort is under-staffed and cannot provide the services that you are guaranteeing to your guests. Especially in your restaurants since there are wait times of one hour or more to be seated and including up to a 45-minute wait to be served dinner. Your company needs to fulfill the services that are being promised to guests in order for this resort to attract former guests and possibly recommendations for new business. In the travel hospitality industry Guests/Clients should be rated as a top priority. In order for a travel business to succeed it should rank their guests as their main priority and their employees as their second priority and in the long run the company will gain profits by focusing on their clients concerns. All of these negative incidents were not big in the scheme of life, but in a seven-day honeymoon vacation it made a big difference. After experiencing these negative incidents and your company not providing the guaranteed services that we were promised to receive during our stay at the Sunscape Curacao resort, we do not plan to return nor recommend this resort to our family or friends.

Mr. and Mrs. Alberto P. Sosa, Jr.

cc: Mr. Jeff Mullen, President, Apple Vacations
Mr. Gonzalo del Peón Suárez, President, AM Resorts

P.S. The concept and beauty of your resort are present, however, without the service and fulfilling your obligation to your guests then the concept/beauty of your resort means nothing!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
5 Thank maribel316
Awendel K, General Manager at Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear Mr. & Mrs. Sosa,

We are very grateful to receive your feedback, your comments provide us a clear indication where we need to concentrate our efforts to improve our resort.
We sincerely regret that we were not able to meet your overall expectation.

As a service oriented company, we always make a considerate effort to meet and surpass our guest’s expectations and for that reason your comments and feedback are taken very seriously in order to offer all of our clients a remarkable experience.

Mr. & Mrs. Sosa we apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your honeymoon, this is a very special time in peoples lives, we apologize for not contributing to making it a special one, we would like you to give us an extra opportunity to redeem ourselves and we would like to invite you back as our guest, this time in my personal care making sure everything goes perfect.

We are happy to read that Isis was very accurate and arranged to change your room the next day.
We are also very pleased to take notice that you mentioned some of the staff members that exceeded in their service and attitude. I will make sure that they will receive this excellent feedback.

Nevertheless all of your comments have been discussed with the corresponding departments and the corrective measures and actions have been put into place.

Again we sincerely regret that we were not able to provide you with your dream Honeymoon, should you consider giving us another opportunity feel free to contact us.

Port of Spain, Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

This All-inclusive resort was truly wonderful. The place is heavenly, the people (staff) were so warm, friendly & accommodating. They catered to your every need. The kids club was just what some kids needed & the attention they received was second to none. This was the best vacation we've had as a family in a long while. Planning a return trip.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank radhaw
Jose C, General Manager at Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Please receive the warmest greetings from Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino. We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for making us part of such a special trip and for sharing your positive experience with others through this forum.

We are extremely happy to read that we were able to fulfill your expectations and that our staff’s friendliness and hospitality, was able to contribute to how good your vacation was.
It was a pleasure to have vacationed with you. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Best regards,

Jose Corletto
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willemstad
Van der Valk Kontiki Beach Resort
Baoase Luxury Resort
Baoase Luxury Resort
#1 of 31 in Willemstad
5.0 of 5 stars 440 reviews

Been to Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao? Share your experiences!