Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Avila Beach Hotel(Willemstad)
BijBlauw(Willemstad)
5,297 results
All reviewssun clubjapanese restaurantbluewater grillentertainment teamworld cafea la carte restaurantsflamingo buildingpreferred clubda mariofire showseafoodthe blue water grillcoco cafecandy manjohnny rocketoceana barbaby love
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This was a surprise trip for my daughters 40th birthday. We had a great time. The staff was friendly, the resort was clean. We had no problems with anything. The internet service only works in the lounge, so if you have lots of internet work to do, this isn't the place. The food is average for an all inclusive resort. The location is wonderful. The beach is beautiful and the beach staff were very helpful. I would highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Dianegrace1
Awendel K, Assistant to the General Manager at Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad you found us to be above average and recommendation worthy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Have a pleasant day.

Management
Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We stayed for 12 days in this resort and it is super.
After reading the bad reviews on this site we were a little bit affraid but
there is no need for. We visited a lot of hotels over the world so i think we can say this Hotel is SUPER.

Our daugther (3yr) had also a wonderfull stay, nice pools, nice beach and nice people around.

The rooms are all renovated and looks very friendly, we had in a room in the pelican building and that was the best location.

The food is very good, there are many restaurants you can go; italian,japanese, grill,fish,etc.

The location is good; you can go with the public bus to Willemstad, Sea Aquarium, Mambo Beach, etc.. just for a few dollars.

What can be better:
Internet, to expensive and not working always. 40$ for one week.
Playground, there is a big fence around, kids can only visit the kids club without there parents ?!. Our daugther loved to use the swing, slide etc.
but in here not because she was only allowed without us. I would say take away the fence and everybody can enjoy the lovely kids club. In all other hotels we stayed the kids club is for everybody.

At the end: Very good hotel, so don't worry after reading the bad reviews in here.

TIP: get some bread to the sea to feed the fish.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
9  Thank P H
Awendel K, Assistant to the General Manager at Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments about us. It finds us with great joy to know that you had a wonderful time with us and enjoyed all the aspects of your vacations.

We are glad that you enjoyed the food in the restaurants and the location of the resort.
It was an honor having you here and we hope you decide to visit us in the near future.

Have a pleasant day,

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I took my trip to Sunscape - Curaçao alone. I intended to do some thinking, soak up some sun, and just relax. I was able to do all of those things and more! I want to give a huge THANK YOU to the Entertainment Team! All of them engaged me regularly, but also knew when to let me be. The team's perception of their guests and their guests' needs is amazing! If I looked like I was ready for a chat, they would stop to chat. If I looked like I was more into my book, they would just wave! Special kudos to Zeric, Omar, Willy, and Chuchoo! Thanks for a great experience!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Kathryn O

Dear Kathryn,

Thank you so much for writing about your experience at the resort. We are excited to share your comments directly with the folks you recognized in your review! They really appreciate the recognition and all work very hard to ensure our guests have a fantastic vacation.

We hope you return to our island soon. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

It was my first visit to Curacao and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Resort. I enjoyed the Japanese and Italian cuisine the best.
The staff is very courteous
The beach is very relaxing
I would surely visit again..

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Geraldine L

Dear Geraldine,

Thank you for choosing our resort for your recent stay. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests' satisfaction is our main priority.

It is very important for us that our guest' experiences are shared.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We very much enjoyed our stay at the Sunscape Curacao. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the food was good, the beach was perfect and cocktails whenever you wanted. Entertainment the whole day. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank AnkyandBram

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our resort for your recent stay. We were delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Management