Very disappointed And sad to say we should've listened to the reviews of the past guests!
The week prior to leaving I sent an email to confirm our upgraded room. I never received a response from that email. The first room was building 7 which had 2 double beds for my husband and I. the view was the side of the bar oceana. Had to wait at front desk about 25 minutes to switch rooms. Room number 2 was in building 8. Room #2 had our king bed ocean view that we requested and paid additional for. This rooms ac was set at 60 with a broken control to adjust temp. It was either on or off all night long with a room full off Mosquitos( pics attached). Tried to call down to front desk, but there was no phone in the room! In the morning switched rooms yet again!
The pool was filthy! The algae/mold in the pool has been building for months, this type of mold doesn't grow In a week or two! Pool was useless to us. The volleyball pool light was hanging out with its wire for an entire week in the bottom of the pool.(pics attached)
Restaurants are very unorganized, understaffed, and constantly running out of food. It's best to eat at the buffet for breakfast lunch and dinner just to avoid this frustration.
Swim up pool bar was closed all week. By the fourth day I was seriously looking around waiting for someone to pop out and tell me I was on candid camera.
Thank God for the beach/lagoon, snorkeling and the awesome friends we made. This place has so much beautiful potential. Obviously management is not doing there job. I don't understand how many more negative experiences you have to read and see to make a change!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near one of the world's most praised diving sites, Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino offers guests a fun-filled getaway of a lifetime with all the privileges of Unlimited-Fun(R). All guests will enjoy limitless access to six delectable restaurants, where reservations are never required and endless domestic and international beverages from seven chic bars and lounges. The Explorer's Club is where kids, ages 3 to 12, can have their own fun while under the supervision of Red Cross certified supervisors and the Core Zone Teens Club offers special activities and events for teens 13 to 17-years-old. All guests will have the fun-filled getaway of a lifetime at Sunscape Curaçao with activities, events, parties and more where wristbands are never required! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort, Spa And Casino - Curacao
- Breezes Resort, Spa & Casino - Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Breezes Curacao Hotel
- Breezes Resort Curacao
- Superclub Breezes Curacao
- Breeze Curacao
- Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino Willemstad