“Nobleton, On, Can”

Brampton, Canada
“Nobleton, On, Can”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Visit December 30 – Jan 6, 2013
Arrival: ½ hr trip from airport

PROS
• Most of the staff were absolutely amazing. James in security was extremely courteous and helpful. Thanks for finding us a ride home from town, James! Carolina in DaMario’s was a gracious and hardworking hostess. Rampatti was a phenomenal server throughout our stay and always had a big smile for us.
Norma was the bartender magnifico.
Sherman and Sam were the awesome Japanese chefs, great show Sherman. Jacqueline at Blue Water was super friendly and helpful. Luis did a great job following up and overseeing as much as he could. These folks all work very hard to make your stay an enjoyable one. Danki!
• You can even have dinner by candlelight by the beach, providing you buy a bottle of wine at the seafood restaurant. Get there early.
• Rooms in the Flamingo unit were great. We were on the 3rd floor and the climb up the stairs was invigorating. The views from the room, of the ocean, pool and palm trees were nice.
• Proximity to the ocean from the 3rd floor room was about 200 feet, with the pool between the beach and us.
• The sand beach is about 50 to 150 feet in depth throughout the 1500 feet of shoreline.
• Swimming in the ocean is perfect as a result of the rock breakwall located in about 15 feet depth of water. I would suggest water shoes if you plan on walking in the ocean as there are a few small rocks and shells which attract the fish, which make the area great for snorkeling and viewing the many types and colours of small fish within the lagoon. Snorkeling gear is provided, but with time restrictions. Get a decent underwater camera for pics of the fish.
• There are ample water sports available for free use, along with optional scuba diving.
• There were never any issues trying to find a lounge chair, which are all being replaced. Towels are provided, but bring your own inexpensive towel to reserve your preferred location.
• The food in the various restaurants was very good.
• DaMario, Himatsu and the Oceana Restaurants all served excellent dinners on a first come first serve basis.
• The Blue Water Grill served a decent lunch.
• The Sea Aquarium is just up the street and is a definite must. You can have your picture taken with the dolphins for a fee, or for a greater fee, you can swim with the dolphins for a hour.
• Immediately across the road you can rent dune buggies from a great guide named Romiy and he will take you for a tour to the east side of the island, where you can tour a bat cave, Ostrich farm and see some beautiful sites of ocean waves crashing on the beaches and various desert fauna.
• Willemstad is a short bus ride in from the resort and it is a colourful seaside port having open markets in various locations which service the few cruise ships that stop by. Be prepared to spend a day and an evening there to see the coloured buildings and the night lights. There is a casino on the south side of the port and if you continue around behind the casino, you will come to a variety of restaurants all sitting directly on the ocean.
• The fireworks during the New Year’s season were absolutely amazing across the island.
• At the time the guest rooms in our building did not have telephones, but the front desk was obliging and permitted us to call home to Canada at no additional charge
• According to the locals, temperature and climate are fairly consistent, year round and daylight hours are a minimum of about 11 and a maximum of about 13.
• Be prepared for a lot of sunshine and intermittent showers
• Did I mention how great the staff were? Even though you are probably not supposed to tip the staff, take lots of U.S. dollar bills.
• The pina coladas with dark rum, went down smoothe…all inclusive, what can I say

Cons
• Check in: Upon arrival, the staff were courteous, but service was slow as a result of rooms being renovated and not ready. Also, we were a group of 45. Several people did not get the rooms they had requested, such as ground floor and the delay for many of the rooms ranged from about 1 to 3 hours. The stress for some could have been alleviated had the resort offered to check the guest’s bags and offering them a change room, so they could begin to enjoy their stay.
• Due to the massive renovations, there were some amenities that were lacking, but over the period of the week, services and amenities were being upgraded.
• Internet and wireless were virtually non existent and very pricy. You could only use wifi around the main restaurant/pool areas. But hey, we were there to chillax and that was exactly what we did
• Transportation to town using the local community shuttle, is antiquated, but inexpensive $2 per person each way. If you plan to come back past 7:30 pm, take a taxi and avoid the wait.

Would my family go there again? As I said, we were there to chill out and relax…In a heartbeat -Yes!

Nobleton, Ontario, Canada

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
6 Thank NobletonOn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,340)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Wilmington, Delaware
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Firstly, I will say the beach, water, and downtown Willemstad is beautiful. The resort leaves a LOT to be desired. The staff was not friendly at all. The food was terrible and you had the SAME buffet food option every night with NOTHING from the local cuisine. The bars ran out of liquor on more than one occasion during our 6 day stay. You couldn't get a bottle of water unless you bought it from the gift shop. The mini fridge was anything but cold. The bathroom constantly smelled of sewage. The pool was dirty and not chlorinated or ph levels checked and there was a film on the surface. I would definitely visit Curacao again, but NOT this resort. Lastly, my camera was stolen out of my locked room and even after filing a report, nobody seemed to care. Not worthy of the money spent!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
1 Thank Kimberly K
CurJB, General Manager at Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Dear Guest Kimberly K.
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your recent stay at our resort. I’m deeply sorry to learn that your stay did not meet expectations. Honest and thoughtful feedback allows us to enhance our level of service for the future and we appreciate that you have brought these issues to our attention. We will review all of your comments with the appropriate team members and will implement solutions to these issues immediately. With regards to the stolen camera, I so sorry to read that after filling a report the perception is that nobody seemed to care as this is not our standard. It is expected from us to make the necessary follow up for both the resort and the guest insurances. I am so happy to read there were some highlights in your stay of the island and that you will return. I hope you will not let this isolated experience mar your impression of our resort as be assured that we will continue working on improving our shortcomings. I thank you again for bringing these issues to our attention I am happy that we were able to reach out to you via tripadvisor to learn more about your experience.
I look forward to the pleasure to a new opportunity to welcoming you back to for your resort so you can experience our true Unlimited Fun Sunscape hospitality.
Yours truly
Jeanette M. Hooi-Bonet
jbonet@sunscaperesorts.com
Huntsville, Alabama
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were not looking for a 4 star resort, exquisite food, or a spa. My boyfriend and I wanted a short get away all inclusive at an affordable price. I emailed about an airport pickup but did not receive a response until a week later. I was told to forward my flight information to the reservations department. I did so, and still have not heard back. Three days before our arrival, I emailed again to ensure that we would have a pickup. She didn't email me back until 2:45pm on the DAY of our arrival to tell me "not to worry about it, we would have a ride". Our plane had already arrived at 2:30pm that day! As predicted, we were NOT on the list to be picked up but with a little convincing we were given a ride on the bus. Once at the resort, they could not find our reservations, big surprise. We had booked through American Airlines Vacations and were told to bring Sunscape a document showing we had prepaid for the stay. After 45 minutes, we were finally checked in while everyone else from the bus ride was already in their bathing suits enjoying themselves. We got to our room and it was disgusting. The tile floors are stained with who knows what and the tub and fixtures had more mold than an icky gas station bathroom. Without much trouble we were given another room (one of the rooms you EXPECT to get because that's what is in the pictures online). Why would they not give us the updated room in the first place?! Both rooms on either side of us were unoccupied our entire stay so there were plenty of the renovated rooms available. One positive to the resort is that is not crowded at all, but that still doesn't explain why there is such crappy service. Once in our new room, we felt much better about sleeping there. Seriously, words cannot describe the difference in the two rooms. I would not have felt comfortable walking around barefoot, let alone sleeping in the bed in the first room we received. They told us we had been upgraded to an ocean view room (I assume for the hassle it took to check us in) but it was more like a river drainage ditch view, as you had to lean half way off the balcony to see the ocean. Honestly, I don't know how they even get away with assigning people to those rooms! In both rooms the mini fridges were barely cool at best, and half the time it was never restocked. We didn't get a bottle of water until the 3rd day. Also, we were given beers in our mini fridge, but you had to have a bottle opener to open them. Once we asked, the front desk had housekeeping give us one. Another positive of the place was, most often, if we asked the front desk for anything, they would promptly get it for us. We even asked for toothpaste and they made sure to check with housekeeping first before sending us to the gift shop for the $6 2oz tube (not that that price was unexpected). The first night we didn't have a problem eating dinner at one of the restaurants. We walked right up to the italian place and were sat instantly. It was by far our favorite place, but the last night we were there we went and were turned away because it was full. We also tried the steakhouse a different night and were told if we wanted to wait for the seating right by the ocean, we would have to wait until the ENTIRE restaurant was sat before they would put us on the waiting list so we just took one of the tables available. My boyfriend got the ribs and I had the chicken. The chicken was not bad but he said the ribs were nothing to write home about. We did eat there for lunch every day. He liked the hotdogs and I got the chicken sandwich. Service is slow, at best. Sometimes, at breakfast, we would almost be done eating before someone would come greet us. You could get your own water and OJ, but if you wanted a mimosa, you had to find someone to ask. There was not a great selection of food, the fruit was gross, and all the eggs tasted like rubber. I usually ate half a banana (because they were usually really bruised half way down) and hash browns (assuming they weren't soggy) just because nothing else was that great. We would eat and take our mimosas to go because they wouldn't arrive until after we were done eating. Also, beware, surprisingly, there are LOTS of pigeons. I never would have guessed, but they'll swarm the table next to you for leftovers once the people leave. We joked someone needs to introduce cats to the island to get rid of the overpopulation of pigeons. One night we ate at the Oceana. I had the shrimp and my boyfriend had the catch of the day (the Red Snapper). Mine was really good, but they only gave me six small shrimp and veggies. He said his was good, but only the bottom of it was properly marinaded. A lot of people recommended the SeaSide place next door to the resort, but we never tried it. They said dinner was about $50 for two. One of the days we decided to sign up for snorkeling. They gave us gear and walked us over to the scuba shop. They asked if our gear was okay and then we all jumped in the water. If you haven't seen pictures, there is a line of rocks that breaks up the waves so that the beach area by the resort is nice and calm. Well, they took us OUTSIDE the rocks to snorkel, where the waves were pounding against the rocks. They did not give us life jackets because they said it causes people to float towards the rocks. Our guide kept pointing out fish, but between the waves crashing over my head and filling up my snorkel and the waves kicking up sand clouding the water by the rocks, I couldn't see anything! There was a poor older man in our group who turned around half way because it was too much to deal with and I ended up just climbing over the rocks to the calm side because I was sick of taking on so much water. They could have showed you how to clear your mask/snorkel in the shallow end first and offered life jackets, or at minimum, warned you needed to be a strong swimmer in order to go. I've been snorkeling before, and it's always been a peaceful experience, not a fight for your life experience. The two guides did do great with helping the old man though, it took 3 people to get him back to shore and they called in their supervisors to explain the situation right away. We did a lot of kayaking which was fun, but there's no where to go except up and down the little area of beach managed by the resort because of the way the rock barrier is set up. At night they would have a live music act or karoke, which was great. Part of the reason we decided on an all-inclusive was the hassle free part of not having to buy food and drinks or driving to a town to find entertainment. Sunscape would give you a sheet of paper every day that had times of activities, hours the restaurants were open, a tour they were doing that day, and the drink of the day. Every time I asked for the drink of the day, it was either not what the paper said it would be, or the bartenders had no clue. Even if they weren't informed by management that day, all they would have to do is walk up to the front desk to get one of those flyers to know how to make the drink! Some bartenders were friendly, but most acted like you did them the biggest inconvenience by asking for a drink. Most speak native papiamentu, dutch, english, and spanish but sometimes I felt like it was better to just ask for things in spanish and even when saying thank you (danki) in papiamentu, still felt like they were irritated by me. We had to order double everything to get them to put more liquor in it. Even then, it was barely a fourth of the tiny cups they use. We were not trying to get wasted, but hey, we were on vacation. I eventually just stuck with beer because at least then, I knew how much alcohol I was getting. Which brings me to another point, where do they find 8.5oz beer cans? I think they have them specially manufactured that way so they'll fit in their tiny cups! Oh, and none of the Amstel draft beer taps worked so all you could get was Heinekin cans. And I think they either water down their liquor, or they replace the "top quality" liquor bottles with a inferior quality liquor. There is a poolside bar, but no one services it. Since it isn't very crowded, we were able to sit at the exact same two chairs by the pool every day, no matter what time of day we went to the pool. However, to get a drink, we would have to get out, walk all the way around the pools on the hot concrete (because all the pool layouts are broken up with no way to access the other side). And the pools aren't that great, actually, they are kind of gross. A good thing about the beach though, is that there are plenty of chairs. You could find one in the sun or under the shade every day. I read numerous reviews that spoke of how friendly the people were. I have no clue where that came from. There were a few bartenders that would smile politely when you walked up and possibly crack a joke or two, but for the most part, if you walked up to someone (whether the bar, front desk, or any of the other staff) they would straight up ignore you until they were done doing whatever it was they were doing. They wouldn't even look up at you, even if you said hello. I worked in the customer service industry for eight years and I have been to a dozen different countries. I have never met such unfriendly, uncaring people (besides maybe the French). I think one of the only nice people we met was the lady from the little ice cream shop we stopped in Wilhemsted. A place I wouldn't recommend visiting, by the way. We took the bus (for $1.50 one way - make sure you ask how much it costs) and were shocked at how gross it was. I think everyone photoshops the trash and graffiti out of the pictures they post online. We got there and I felt like it was a third world country. It's dirty, people aren't friendly, and it smells terrible. We figured we would spend the whole afternoon there, but after walking to the pontoon bridge and back, we were ready to get out of there. We only walked into stores for the air conditioning. It's almost like any other beach town, with all the little tourist trap shops, a fruit and veggie market, but with a stinky bay/river area. It did have a bunch of American shops like Victoria Secret, Desigual, jewelry/watch shops, etc. but everything there was beyond overpriced. We found one pair of Chaco shoes at a shoe shop that were maybe $15 less than what you would pay in the US. The first tube of screen we inquired about was almost $18 for 50spf. Sunscreen is expensive everywhere, but I might risk getting fried in the sun for that price, and even then, we still ended up paying $11 for a tube. The best experience we had was renting a car and going to the beaches on the west end of the island. We had met some people who had recommended doing it and made sure to tell us to rent a GPS. It should be mandatory, we got lost a few times even with the GPS. It was about $30 for the smallest car (they even let me use my AAA discount), the GPS was $11 and full coverage insurance was $30 and about $8 in gas there and back. The GPS tells you to take a right on "road" or "unnamed road" several times which sometimes means that dirt alleyway-looking road. Driving was relatively hassle free and although we were worried about theft, at Playa Lagun, it was us and maybe five other groups of people - very open and safe feeling and when we got to Daaibooii beach, there was a security guard there on site. Both beaches had MUCH better snorkeling and calmer waters than by the resort, not to mention they were much more picturesque. I wouldn't leave your cellphone or anything sitting in the console, but I think to thieves, if the rental car looks empty, it probably is. And a few final notes, so we received a notice in our room one day that stated we had $200 in resort credits to use at the spa, a romantic dinner for two, or a bottle of exclusive wine. The "$200 in credits" was actually a $70 credit for the spa, a $60 credit for the dinner, and $10 off a bottle of wine. It's ridiculous, all that doesn't even add up to $200! Oh and wifi was out, so even if you wanted to give them more money for access, you wouldn't have been able to use it. Our final day, our flight was leaving at 7:55am. Of course, we knew, for international flights, you need to be there two hours early. Well, Sunscape told us we needed to be in the lobby at 4:20am. It's a 20 minute bus ride to the airport, and when we got there, the airport wasn't even open. We did self check-in because we only had carry on bags and in two seconds we were done. But we had to wait over an hour for the airport to open, the staff to check in the rest of the group with checked bags, AND open security. I knew it when we booked the trip, but the day we left was my birthday and so my boyfriend and I not only had a 4 hour drive home once we arrived at our final airport destination, but also had to wake up an hour and half earlier than needed just so Sunscape could have us at an airport (that wasn't even open) 3 hours early for our flight. Talk about a long day of traveling... happy birthday. All-in-all it was not a terrible experience, like I said, we were not expecting to be waited on hand and foot. Would we go back? Not likely. Would we recommend it to anyone? Highly doubt it. I think we could have stayed on the west end of the island with the prettier beaches, maybe rented a car to search for some good places to eat, and bought beer at the "mart" for around the same amount of money we spent for the whole vacation. We wouldn't have had kayaks or snorkel gear but we could have bought some snorkel gear before we left and we probably would have had a much better time staying in a little beach house on the west end.

Room Tip: When you walk out of the lobby facing the beach, ask for one of the rooms on the right. They have c...
2 Thank rah r
Dear Guest Rah R,
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your recent stay at our resort. I’m deeply sorry to learn that your stay did not meet expectations. Honest and thoughtful feedback allows us to enhance our level of service for the future and we will review all of your comments with the appropriate team members to implement solutions to these issues immediately. I am so sorry that even after you have been in contact with the resort, still your transfer was not properly arranged and that also you had some inconveniences upon check-in. Your feedback on snorkeling trip will be shared with the watersport staff as even if we are experiencing some unusual sea conditions, the snorkeling trip is to be a highlight of the service we offer being located in front of the National Underwater park. Yours feedback on the food will be discussed truly with the Executive Chef who was brought in to enhance this area. Soon we will have our newly appointed Director of F&B starting with us who will be working with the service and bring the team to serve the standards our company has set for our Sunscape brand. Being a multi-cultural island the staff should ensure that our guests are served with the same attention as this is also a big highlight of the destination being able to communicate in so many languages. I am happy to read there were some highlights in your stay and I ask you to consider to giving us another opportunity in the future so I hope you will not let this isolated experience mar your impression of our resort. Be assured that we will continue working on improving our shortcomings.
Once more thank you for bringing these issues to our attention I am happy that we were able to reach out to you via tripadvisor to learn more about your experience. I look forward to the pleasure to welcoming you back to for your resort so you can experience our true Unlimited Fun Sunscape hospitality.
Yours truly
Jeanette M. Hooi-Bonet
jbonet@sunscaperesorts.com
Greensboro, NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

The resort is clean. The staff is friendly and you can tell they are really making an effort. For the most part the service is quick. Upon check-in you will need to be patient. You have to remember that they can't staff around the clock for people arriving in groups from the flights. BE PREPARED TO BE PATIENT. The bar staff was super efficient and the drinks were as expected for an all-inclusive. Don't expect frills like umbrellas...these folks are getting them out quick!! We loved the swim-up bar in the late afternoon. They had trivia and bingo and really involved the participants. Everything was included...the food, beverages, games, water toys, snorkel equipment, bicycles, etc. We were VERY happy with the value. The only complaint was with our a/c in the room. Once we pointed it out they were out there to check on in very quickly. It really didn't get any cooler, though. I'm sure they would have moved us, but we were so happy with our location we didn't ask. We had a garden view room and loved being on the ground floor with a patio in the back. Very convenient and easily accessible. This was in the IBIS wing #4110, on the very end (privacy). The room was recently renovated, although obviously an older room. We loved this resort and would definitely go back when we visit Curacao again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Ibis wing, 4110 on the ground floor. We loved our location for it's convenienc...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank mc_april
Melissa, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

What a great trip!!!

Let me preface my review with this:

Every year before we go on our vacation, we take the time to read all the reviews on the different resorts that we are deciding between. We usually end up going with our gut....but the closer we get to leaving for the trip the more worried we seem to get....because of all the reviews. We have been to numerous resorts within the Carribean and all of them have received both good and bad reviews. We tend to be travelers that go with the flow, realize not everything is going to be perfect. So with that here is my review....

Staff: Very friendly and helpful. Not once did I feel that they were rude. I made it a point to always speak when we saw an employee and they always answered me with a smile.

Room: Our room was great. Wer stayed in the Flamingo building room 8308 and had an incredible view. This room was renovated and had tons of room and hot water and cold air. My only complant would be that the bed was too hard. Which just isn't how I like a mattress to be...

Grounds: Beautiful, each day we saw workers mowing, raking, picking up trash and other things. The resort was always clean. It isn't a flashy, over the top resort, but we were just fine.

Beach/Water: The water was beautiful and the beaches were nice. Just realize that the beaches are rocky due to all the coral. We wore water shoes so it didn't bother us. Snorkeling was incredible. We saw all kinds of fish!!!

Check-in: Wasn't too painful. Remember you are on vacation, relax and enjoy!!!

Food: We enjoyed the food. Buffets were good, we always found something to eat...

Dinner: I suggest getting to dinner about 20 minutes before they open, we did and always were able to sit right away.

Japanese: very good and entertaining

Italian: very good although it takes about 1 hour to 1 and a half hour to eat. We didnt mind as we spent the time talking.

Seafood: Very good, I recommend the catch of the day

Steakhouse: my least favorite. Although my buddy liked it.

Dress code was enforced...

We didn't go to any of the entertainment so I can't give any opinions on it.

Bar: We never had to wait more than 2 minutes to have our order taken. I saw people complaining about running out of cups, but I never had that problem.

We had a blast, would definately recommend.....

Room Tip: Go with the 3rd floor of the Flamingo...best views of the beach
10 Thank matts862
McComb, Mississippi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Thank goodness my girlfriend and I were only using this place as a "home base" for adventuring around on the island. If we had planned on staying at the resort most of the time, we wouldve both been disappointed in the vacation. The resort has been renovated apparently, but it still shows its age. Much of the staff seemed unfriendly and the wait at the restaurants before and during the meal was ridiculous. Houskeeping left much to be desired and every day we had to call in order to have our barely even cool refrigerator restocked. The matresses are pretty hard and if youre over five feet tall then you will have to duck to get your head wet under the shower. Mixed drinks are served in very small cups and bar service was spotty. The rocky shore portion of the beach was full of broken glass. On two occasions I saw a rat outside our room so big that it wouldve sent most cats running in fear. If you go to Curacao by all means rent a car and go see the island...it is beautiful. The are gorgeous beaches on the west end and the snorkeling is great...my favorite snorkeling was at a tiny beach called Playa Lagun. Jaanchies restaurant on the west end was pretty good and unique and it is definitely worth it to take the day trip to Klein Curacao...swim with sea turtles in water so blue it almost looks like it is glowing from the beach. We went with Bounty Adventures and they served us an island creole style lunch that was incredible..the best meal we had all week. Just have motion sickness medicine for the ride out...it gets rough...but a pretty smooth sail back. Shete National Park on the north east coast is also worth the visit.

Room Tip: If you insist on staying at this resort..the ground level ocean front rooms in the building that is...
Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gary s
Houston
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

My sister and I were looking forward to visit Curaçao since we just went to Aruba for our other sister's wedding last Nov. First of all, our flight got delayed, so we arrived around 8:00pm. Dropped off our bags and went to the seafood grill place. They told us that they don't have any tables available, so we went to the steak place. They told us there is going to be a 30 min wait and gave us a buzzer. We see people leaving the restaurant but buzzer does not ring. Finally, my brother went and asked the staff and they are like "oh yeah you guys are waiting" and then activate our buzzer. I guess if we didnt "remind them" we could be waiting for a long long time. We finally sat down and no one came by to take our drink or food order. We finally flagged a waitress and she pointed at another waiter and said he will be taking our order. We waited some more and flagged the waiter. He said one moment and another waitress came and told us that someone will come and take our order. The someone finally came and she is the original waitress we flagged earlier. I guess she didn't feel like working that night and got caught. The food was ok but the service was horrible. We went back to the room and found that there is no shampoo or conditioner. We looked for a phone to call and there is no phone in our room!!! I went to my sister's room and call the number provided for our room but no one picks up!!! There is not a number listed anywhere for the front desk or housekeeping. The next morning, we asked the front desk about our phone and was told that our room does not have a phone line so no phone!!!! I am sorry if others think that Americans have "entitlement issues". To me, having a phone should be pretty basic even for motel 6. The food at the Japanese grill place was soooo salty. We tried to tell the "chef" to go easy on the soy sauce, but he couldn't understand us. The seafood grill place always have a long line. Line starts around 6:30. When we were there, the line was fairly long and even though there were quite a few waitresses there but no one made any attempt to tell us what to expect. No name was written down, so nobody knows who's there first, second....when they finally open, they go to random people and start seating. This is not fair to those who were there first. We waited for 1 hour and 45 minutes before we got our entree. The food was pretty good, but not sure that it's worth the wait since we got kids with us. Overall, if you expect any service at all, this is not the place for you.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Buggy00
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willemstad
Van der Valk Kontiki Beach Resort
Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao
Scuba Lodge & Suites
Scuba Lodge & Suites
#2 of 32 in Willemstad
Floris Suite Hotel - Spa & Beach Club
Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino
Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Curacao

Been to Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino? Share your experiences!