We read many comments and were discouraged however, my husband and I decided to go with an open mind. Indeed our experience at Suncape was a memorable and enjoyable one.
When we arrived we were met with pleasant smiling faces immediately, we felt welcome. Our bookings were inaccurate. However, without any hesitation Darling and Nutan relocated us to the Flamingo building where a room on the third floor was available. We were very impressed by the manner in which our request was arranged. Reynault accompanied us to our room and assured us we will love our room. He was very courteous. Our room was quite lovely, the view made us feel at home with the lovely ocean and coconut trees. Many people complained about the washrooms being small however, yes it’s small but usable and spotlessly clean and no horrible scent. We must keep in mind we’re not at home but on vacation to spend more time outdoors enjoying what the resort has to offer. There is a mini refrigerator in the rooms which contained beers (Amstel) soft drinks etc. Housekeeping was done every day. We were so relieved when we didn’t have to wear a band on our hands as we are accustomed to at other resorts. Tiffany you’re the best very helpful and kind.
As for the food the World Café had a variety of food and the staff were very courteous and friendly especially Novetta who made sure I got my ice cream. Himitsu the Japanese restaurant was quite an experience where Sherman the chef made our dining exciting and yes the food was delicious. Bluewaters Grill - delicious steaks. Oceana - if you’re into seafood it’s enjoyable. The De Mario we didn’t dine in as we don’t like Italian food but from other guest I heard it’s lovely as well. If you’re not early at the other Restaurants a beeper was given for the next available table and the wait was not too long. Sunscape offers a wide range of food in our opinion. Fresh fruits were available every day at the World Café which we enjoyed. As for the drinkers well I’m sure they were quite happy as we saw a variety of alcohol beverages.
The Swimming pools were very clean, the surroundings were extremely clean. There were lots of activities for both adults and children. Shopping at the town was reasonable and the people were friendly we made new friends both at Suncape Resort and in the Town. The Sea Aquarium which is about 15mins walk from the resort was quite adventurous; we fed the Sharks and enjoyed the Dolphin’s show. We hardly spent time in our room because it’s fun outdoors. Oh yes you do get Towels for the pools we never had any issues with that. We were there to have fun and we certainly did the staff contributed to that as they were always there to assist. We visited the Spa and the service was excellent.
There is a Gym available also.
We have to make special mention to Ursula who is the IT Assistant and Inayda at the VIP lounge who were quite pleasant as well. Raymond assisted us when we were leaving and ensured we had our bags.
Sincerely, we will recommend this resort as we had fun and enjoyed our stay tremendously. Definitely, we will be visiting Sunscape again in the very near future.
Gary & Anisha Rampersad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near one of the world's most praised diving sites, Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino offers guests a fun-filled getaway of a lifetime with all the privileges of Unlimited-Fun(R). All guests will enjoy limitless access to six delectable restaurants, where reservations are never required and endless domestic and international beverages from seven chic bars and lounges. The Explorer's Club is where kids, ages 3 to 12, can have their own fun while under the supervision of Red Cross certified supervisors and the Core Zone Teens Club offers special activities and events for teens 13 to 17-years-old. All guests will have the fun-filled getaway of a lifetime at Sunscape Curaçao with activities, events, parties and more where wristbands are never required! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort, Spa And Casino - Curacao
- Breezes Resort, Spa & Casino - Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Breezes Curacao Hotel
- Breezes Resort Curacao
- Superclub Breezes Curacao
- Breeze Curacao
- Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino Willemstad