My wife, son and I stayed here in March of 2013. Had a great time. The resort is in nice shape. The food and drinks we good too. The service is was pretty good. Some times you had to wait for drinks a little but over all it was good and the people working there were friendly. The daily schedule for activities was not always followed, but this may be because there was no one asking about it.
The location is good. Walking distance to the Sea Aquarium and a 10 minute minibus ride($2) to Willemstad. Just cross the street and wait at the little stand and a local van will pick you up.
Our 5 yr old son and he loved it too. The Explores kids club was the best. The folks working with the kids were great. (Marvett, Yakira, Cynthia, Giselle, Tieson, Roxanne, ect were really great with the kids. They did arts and crafts, took them rock climbing, swimming, fed fish at the beach, etc. They went to the sea aquarium one day, and had a VIP dinner one night that the kids had a ball. He really liked it.
Great snorkeling is right on the beach. If you like to swim, go on the back side of the rocks or a little to the east past the dive shop and the snorkeling is amazing.
The staff has a lot of fun activities each day. Pool games were fun, beach volleyball was great with the staff. They didn't like losing to the guests but took it well. Sailing is excellent. Just sign up and the staff will take you out for a 20-30 minute sail on the catamaran. Be ready to get wet!
The food was decent, and the drinks were good too. Show up early for dinner so you don't have to wait. We like the Oceana seafood the best. The schedule of what is open each night was not always followed, so be prepared to change plans of where you are eating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near one of the world's most praised diving sites, Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino offers guests a fun-filled getaway of a lifetime with all the privileges of Unlimited-Fun(R). All guests will enjoy limitless access to six delectable restaurants, where reservations are never required and endless domestic and international beverages from seven chic bars and lounges. The Explorer's Club is where kids, ages 3 to 12, can have their own fun while under the supervision of Red Cross certified supervisors and the Core Zone Teens Club offers special activities and events for teens 13 to 17-years-old. All guests will have the fun-filled getaway of a lifetime at Sunscape Curaçao with activities, events, parties and more where wristbands are never required! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort, Spa And Casino - Curacao
- Breezes Resort, Spa & Casino - Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Breezes Curacao Hotel
- Breezes Resort Curacao
- Superclub Breezes Curacao
- Breeze Curacao
- Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino Willemstad