My buddies and i stayed at this resort room 5103 Monday 1st to Thursday 04th April 2013 ,it was great ,food was fantastic although we did get to try the Grill food,the little time i spent in the beach was amazing, i must say that it was a bit too short wish it could have been a longer vacation, met really nice people at the hotel especially at the bar . The drinks could be a little more on the "johnny walker" side of things Dewar's just doesn't cut it, mix drinks on the other hand were amazing although i'm not a fan but it was dam good!!! "Dark sky". Check out time was too much on the edge, 12:00 pm was too much of a hassle it should be more to the evening around 6:00 pm so that we could enjoy the last of the hotel the beach,the sand, the scenery, the pools and the great staff and not forgetting the Casino :). Waking up as early to have everything organised in a rush was not exciting at all for us. Suncape please review your check out time and i will be a regular there ...
Big up to the Bartenders they are hard workers, and to Miss. Darling at the front desk you are a darling :) thank you for checking us in you did it with a warm beautiful smile couldn't ask for anything more. Didn't get to say goodbye to you so goodbye my darling :)..
Thank you Suncape for great vacation,excellent service!!!
I will recommend you all anytime .......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Endless fun in the sun.Enjoy a fun-filled getaway of a lifetime at Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino (previous Princess Beach Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino). Located Soutern-western of the Caribbean and just off the coast of Venezuela, the 38-mile long island of Curaçao offers idyllic weather, exquisite beaches, spectacular snorkeling and much more to families, couples, singles and friends. At Sunscape Curaçao all guests will enjoy an Unlimited-Fun® vacation where everything is included from top-shelf spirits and daily refreshed mini-bar, to limitless food and beverages and endless daily activities. Guests can enjoy the on-site dive center at Sunscape Curaçao where they can catch a boat right at the resort to the National Underwater Park and enjoy diving and snorkeling at one of the most popular diving sites in the world. Located just 10 miles from the International Airport Hato and two miles from the capital city of Willemstad, guests can enjoy everything that Curaçao has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort, Spa & Casino - Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Breezes Resort, Spa And Casino - Curacao
- Breezes Curacao Hotel
- Breezes Resort Curacao
- Superclub Breezes Curacao
- Breeze Curacao
- Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao Willemstad