“AWESOME BUGGY TOUR OF THE ISLAND!”

Curacao Buggy Adventures
$149.99*
Buggy Adventure in Curacao
Ranked #25 of 110 Tours in Willemstad
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This buggy tour is an absolutely must do if you are visiting Curacao! It was very convenient for us because it was located right across the street from our resort as I was informed when I emailed them but they do provide transportation if you need it. The tour guide was a great guy and knew his stuff while visiting the 3 sites on the tour. Driving in the local traffic to begin the tour was really cool and really easy. The buggys picked up to a pretty good speed so it starts to get you pumped. When the off road began it was awesome because again the speed on these bad boys is definitely nice and you can get sideways and drift for a little if you can control it haha you will definitely get dirty so dress appropriately! I recommend tennis shoes for sure as well for the mini hiking parts of the trip. The view on top of the cave was beautiful, the ostrich farm was very interesting since they actually servce ostrich if you need a meal, and the blow hole was cool to stand at as well. Overall it was a great tour with a great guide on fun vehicles. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! PS I read a review that said the tour guide went to fast which I thought was awesome cause it made me want to keep up and because of it I was flying on the buggy and really enjoying it!

1  Thank Alfonso M
There are newer reviews for Curacao Buggy Adventures

Reviewed May 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on my birthday and it was a blast! Just the right amount of adventure. Absolutely recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Every where we went I thought we were going through a dump. So much garbage and dead animals. It was no s normal buggy trip where u drive around and play a bit it was a tour if the island but all it ended up being was racing full throttle just to keep up with the guide who just wanted it to end and also endless amount of garbage views.

4  Thank Pentukey
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife, 2 girls and I booked this ATV tour literally last minute with the owner - Giovanni. After being stranded by another tour company, Giovanni went out of his way to accommodate our family and lead us himself on the tour. What a great time!

The buggies felt very safe and were in immaculate condition. Upon getting to his facility, we were given a quick training guide on how to drive the buggies and what we were going to do. We spent a couple of hours driving through the island, exploring a cave, driving through dirt trails, along the ocean, and finally wrapping it all up at a great local restaurants to cool off with a drink. When we finished, he even dropped us off at our ship!

Giovanni, thank you for your hospitality and going out of your way to salvage our 1 day in Curacao. We highly recommend this tour to those visiting the island!

1  Thank allfifty
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Had a great time on this adventure. From the Ostrich farm to the caves to oceanside, it was wonderful. Romy is a great guide. Thanks for the fun.

Your Canadian friends