“Best choice in Curaçao”

and 1 more site!
Quint's Travelers Inn
Ranked #11 of 50 Willemstad B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We spent 5 nights at this hotel and I think we could not have made a better choice. Good location and easy access, with parking lot, close to the city center, quiet at night, safe.
Brand new apartments, furniture, well decorated. Nice pool (little cold though) and chairs to sit and enjoy a meal outside.
Very clean and the bed is huge and comfortable. The equipped kitchen makes it easy to have a choice of an affordable breakfast, made your own way.
You will need a car, buses are not very good and they take too long to go anywhere. Be sure you get a GPS as well, because the streets have no signs with names, and guiding yourself by the maps is not a good idea, there are a lot mistakes in the map. Not easy to get around in the first days. You will also need a car to go to north beaches (they are really worth it).
Don't miss Cas Abao beach, in our opinion it is the most beautiful beach in Curaçao.
Staff is very nice and helped us book a trip to Klein Curaçao. The only thing is that they are not very good in answering emails, but once you get there, they will assist you in their best way.
About the trip to Klein Curaçao: the island is very beautiful but the boat takes too long to get there. You go early in the morning 6:30 am and come back late 6:00 pm. So you stay the whole day over there, not sure if I recommend, we went with Miss Ann boat trips, if you go there, take the catamaran, is faster and has a better structure over there in the beach (chairs, etc), is cheaper and has alcoholic beverages included, such as wine. Miss Ann boat trips don't have that and is more expensive.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Juliana W

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Very clean modern studios, the maid even does your dishes! Well equipped (stove, microwave, small fridge with freezer, phone, air conditioning, hd-tv) and nice shower. King bed was comfortable and staffs were very nice and helpful. Satellite TV wasn't easy to operate but we got the hang of it. Corner store is of walking distance and Quint's Travelodge is only 1.5km from a large grocery store and 9km from downtown Willemstad. Pool is small but not busy at all! I recommend you rent a car and explore the island (finding your way around isn't always easy, but you can't get lost on a small island). Incredible value!

Room Tip: If you chose Quint's Travelodge you need a car (rent)
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank picassocat009
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This Travelodge is located in town but not near the water. Paul is 5 star. He accommodated us to the "n"th degree. He arranged for a cab when we left, to pick us up. He let me print my boarding passes as well as arrange for a rent a car. As for our room, we had a problem with our air conditioner (leaking) but that was quickly resolved. Soap dispenser in shower fell and wasn't replaced, so we had to take soap in a cup from the sink's soap dispenser. Finally, there were tiny barely visible bugs in the kitchen. Not sure if they were spiders but they were by the sink and stove. All in all, paul was helpful and the Travelodge was nice. Oh yah, The bed wasn't too comfortable for me but I have a bad back so I'm picky.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank otdan1
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Manager Paul was very friendly and approachable from the onset, the reception area was still under slight renovation but it didn't affect our stay at all. The property is clean, modern and chic. There is a convenient supermarket across the street. The room has high ceilings, funky lighting and comfortable bed. There is also a kitchenette with microwave, fridge, plates, utensils and a sink. Lots of space. As mentioned, Paul was helpful in recommending a local place for dinner and even lent us some duct tape for luggage repairs! Included wifi reliable and fast. Property grounds has gorgeous flowers and trees, as well as a small outdoor pool. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Qwe777
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I just returned from 5 nights at Quints. All apartments are on the second floor. Cathedral ceilings, marble floors and new appliances. Even the bathroom looked brand new. It's a little out of the way but I had a car so it wasn't too bad. There are 9 apartments and when I used the pool I always had it all to myself. Grounds and apartment were meticulously maintained. Paul, the manager, was very helpful with recommendations and directions when needed. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank videomike
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I consider Quint's as one of the best kept secrets of Curacao. Hidden in a nice neighbourhood, close to Cafe De Heeren and a few restaurants. I loved it! Decorations very modern and everything you need is availble in the apartment. I will return, very soon.

Ooh...and the bed....slept like baby!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Francis S
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I stayed here two nights while visiting Curacao on business. Spacious, modern self-catering apartment close to the Ring and business /industrial parks. Paul was very cooperative and considerate given my late arrival after a major flight delay. Seemingly little things go a long way in my book. I would definitely return.

The only recommendation I have is to consider placing a sign that is visible from either direction on the main road. I drove right past the building because I didn't see the name on it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business